View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 06:34 PM   #79
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
No, my best friend is the horror expert, ha
She and I are similar enough, but mostly opposites. She's also opposite of me on the zodiac wheel and it is said that her and my sign usual end up best friends. Found that out after we already were.

I don't watch much, it's not my preference. I am pretty sensitive (HSP or cognitive-empath wise), if I watch something graphic my mind holds onto it longer then it should and I may get nightmares for some time. I also have a highly retentive memory (recalling things others often forget years later).

Resident Evil, TWD (Telltale games also), Z Nation, GoT, Dawn of the Dead original, Land of the Dead, 28 Weeks Later, The Girl with All the Gifts, The Last of Us games, Ex Machina, The Mortal Instruments, Penny Dreadful, AHS: 1984 AHS: Apocalypse, Kill Bill, Battle Royale....

I pretty much like these, and watched all of these either totally or partially. Cover my eyes sometimes. I like these and am impressed enough by them, but whether or not that is outweighed by the level of how disturbing it is to me, including how it ended, or the premise, or everything... It's just not my genre, but I love to hate a few, like these.

After Z Nation, maybe The Teachers from TV Land. It is so bad, and not that good. I love to hate this one too. But I like that every episode usually has me laughing at least once.
iZombie is more comedy than it is horror, in my opinion anyway.

What about other shows? Breaking Bad, Lucifer, all the marvel series? Any of them hold any interest to you? I've watched mortal instruments, the movie and the series. Vampire academy is good, so is Legacies. The Originals as well. The exorcist and the purge have a good series as well, but if you have a hard time watching horror, probably not a good fit for you. I'm trying to think of the shows I watch religiously every week... there's not many of them, haha. Chicago Fire, The Resident, and 9-1-1.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote