View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 10:01 PM   #5054
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Started the after a nutritious breakfast (thanks Miss BGBO!) with all intentions to complete more of my missed tasks. Slight delay in that though as I received a few tasks in chat ending in 162 busts, all while tied tight - increasing the sting, "fun" of the busts. So with balls already red, dull ache in lower stomach, i checked the thread to find 2 additional tasks. My intent is to finish the new tasks as received and than do my backlog as time permits. So new tasks first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilySissy View Post
I'm toying with some other ideas ... Soooooooooooo for anyone currently participating in the thread, I'd like you to
Another unique challenge from the one and only HappilySissy! Using a shoelace, balls tied into one nice tight red swollen package, I pulled both C&Bs back between legs as ordered. I opted to bust with a wooden spoon as that is my normal implement (good aim, hard hots without putting so much effort into the swing). I was a bit concerned on hitting the target as i was swinging "blind" and more or less resigned on enjoying all 150 max.

Couple difficulties with this: 1. even if I missed the target, the busts were painful, spanks hitting back of upper thighs (tender area mostly), or if it was a really bad stroke, cheeks. 2. Balls were stationary in that position, so each spank hit a target that was not swinging freely, adding to dull ache in stomach and entire ball sack versus only the sting associated with normal spanks.

In the end, took me about 75 busts to land 50 on right - practice makes perfect! At first i was missing all, but with a solid implement, i found the correct angle and swing to make proper contact. I will say though, each direct hit hurt more than the misses (in hindsight, would have been less painful to go with 150 misses, than 50 direct hits AND 50 misses to upper thigh...).

Anyway task complete; thanks HappilySissy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
-50 slow strokes
-50 slow strokes
So tough starting with strokes, not enough to reach edge, just enough to get warmed little and wanting more..., but on to the busts instead. Hardest step was squeezes, pain resonating into stomach more and more each event - then some more frustrating strokes.... But fortunately, the lovely Miss BGBO allowed me some more after this task was complete. Thanks twice to Miss BGBO (once for strokes, once for this task!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Today, you're going to have a little bit of chance!

Choose 10 implements that are appropriate for busting (no rubber bands) and put them in any order you want. You may not change the order once it is set. Then, complete the appropriate spoiler for each implement! I prefer it if you read the spoilers as you go instead of reading all of them before beginning.

Spoilers, 10 Items plus ending task
Have Fun!
No particular order as Miss Emmy specified but i used the following implements: wooden spoon, punches, electrical cable, shoe, apple in a sock, spatula, wire hangar, bristle side of hair brush, handle of old hammer, and a hard back book.

Got way with some edges in exchange for the bristle side of the hair brush. Edges took a bit to get to the first but by the end, i had to really clamp down to stop any release. I then had to wait several minutes before continuing the task or risk improper release as i was all so close! Apple and heavy hardback book drops were deadly and I all still sore through and through as i write this, over an hour after the damage was done!

And one last note, this slut ended up adding 2 days to it's time in this thread (signature updated) this slut is now in until 26 Oct!

Thank You Miss Emmy!

Remaining tasks:

4911 (Emmy) -
4915 (BGBO) -
4938 (Emmy) -
4989 (SexyPlant) -
5048 (SexyPlant) -

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 10-21-2020 at 10:40 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: