View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 02:47 AM   #21
sluttymeowmeow

There is a hose and tap outside the villa's entrance by the beach so we can wash the sand off. Daddy makes me strip and get on all fours as he hoses me down. I need to piss and poo and I tell him. He makes me squat in an alcove by the beach and play with pussy as I take a poo then clean my ass and plug it but I'm not allowed to cum. I walk into the villa nude and help wash Daddy in the shower then wash myself. He makes dinner with the groceries as I take a nap. He has a big evening planned.

After we eat dinner he sets up a live stream. I am nude and collared with fresh light makeup and some shimmery gloss. I kneel in anticipation with my knees spread and my hands folded behind my head so I can present my tits and stick my tongue out. Daddy is bare chest with jeans while he preps. He brings out my electric shaver, some razors, water, oil and a can of cream. He likes showing me off on live streams but doesn't like letting others use me when he plays with me. I thank him by kissing his feet and nuzzling them. He commands me to look up at him. He tells me he's gonna shave me smooth. He unbuttons his pants and I am waiting for his cock he makes me beg for it. He puts his cock in my mouth and I take it deep as he cuts the longer bits off with a scissor. My hands are behind my back. As he pulls out his precum mixed with my saliva drips on my chest. He slaps my face with his cock. Smearing our juices all over it as it worship his balls with my mouth. He then grabs the electric shaver and cleanly takes all my hair off. Taking my brows too. He scrapes my head clean off all the stubble and wipes me down. He then rubs oil all over my smooth dome. I love his hands on my bald scalp. He rubs his cock on it too nothing turns me on that much. He cums all over my bald scalp. He eats out my pussy and lets me cum as reward that night.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 06-20-2023 at 11:33 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote