View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 06:32 PM   #44
Jorscoped

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryCat View Post
First Roll - What kind of underwear will you be wearing?
3-4: Three layers of underwear.

Second Roll - What will the duration of the dare be?
6: 3 Hours.

Third Roll - How often will you have to push as hard as you can, as if you were sitting on the toilet?
3: Once every 12 minutes.

Fourth Roll - For how long will you have to push each time?
2: 8 seconds.

Fifth Roll - In what posture will you be pushing?
5-6: Squatting.

Sixth Roll - Can you clench your cheeks trying to hold it in between rolls?
Even Numbers: Yes.

If you can hold it throughout the dare, you can celebrate by going to the bathroom! If you can't, you have to let it all into your pants (push if necessary) and spend the time you had left sitting in your messy clothes
I have never tried anything like this or toilet related before. But I'm going to give this a go. The above quote was edited to show my results. {4, 6, 3, 2, 6, 2}

I've had to poop a few times today since I was out the last few days, and got a little backed up. Maybe I'll be lucky and will have been the end, but judging by how my stomach feels and having eaten dinner now, we will see.
So far the hardest part is wearing the three layers of underwear, generally I am lucky to be found wearing one.
I'm anticipating the squatting along with the pushing is going to move things along.

Start- 20:30
End- 23:30

Well it wasn't too bad, I did try eating food as well. Might try another roll tomorrow if I remember.

Last edited by Jorscoped; 12-29-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Jorscoped is offline   Reply With Quote