View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:17 AM   #95
Darechick19

I am behind on reports but to answer this question - you can re-submit as many as you want. We just threw away all the existing ones and start from scratch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Just to clarify, can we only resubmit one to avoid the paper crush or would it be acceptable to re-submit a list of favorites?

Either way here's a favorite of mine, slightly altered.

A Bowl to Piss In - Beginning in the morning I will collect my piss in a bowl, you may also add to the bowl if you so choose. When you decide it is full enough I will roll a single dice to determine how I will be dressed when I pour the bucket over my head as I kneel in the tub.
  1. Naked
  2. Maids costume
  3. School Girl costume
  4. Bra, panties and socks
  5. Fully dressed in underwear, blouse, pants and socks
  6. Double jeopardy, I will roll again to determine how I am dressed but instead of kneeling I will lay face down with the tub stopper in and my mouth open so you can pour the bucket over me. I will then lap up everything in the tub.

I will tilt my head and open my mouth to allow you the bowl into my mouth. Unless you go slow I won't be able to swallow it all. After the bucket is poured on me I will stand in the shower for a minute for you to admire my look. Then I will turn the shower on cold and rinse my clothing off. Still standing under the shower I will strip and clean up in cold water.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: