View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 03:16 AM   #8
ambermcgee

Default I would rather...

Imagine you and your partner at a party with about 20 people, everyone normally clothed. What would you choose if you had to? All questions are completely independent but their "difficulty level" increases from number 1 to 12.

1. I would wear
a) a tiny black minidress without underwear and black pumps
b) a less risky dress with underwear but slutty platform high heels and fishnet stockings

I'd go with the less risky dress, mainly because I love slutty platform high heels and fishnet stockings, but I'd be down to go with either one if I'm honest.

2. I would wear
a) a knee-length short sleeved dress but go completely barefoot as the only one (imagine it's a private place without risk of shards)
b) wear shoes together with a knee-length skirt and just a bikini top

I'll go b), because it sounds like a better outfit, but once again, I'd be happy with either option

3. Together with jeans and sneakers, as my only upper item (no bra) I would wear
a) a thin see-through tanktop
b) a pair of suspenders to hide my nipples
c) a scarf wrapped around my neck, the ends hanging down and long enough to hide my nipples

I'll have to go a) on this one, but for a small private gathering I could be convinced to do b) as well.

4. For a Hawaii style party all ladies are expected to wear a flower necklace (long enough to cover breasts) and Hawaiian grass mini skirt with a bikini underneath. I would rather leave away
a) the bikini bottom
b) the bikini top
(Neither the necklace nor the skirt are able to completely hide the nakedness underneath.)

I'll lose the bikini top, but neither option is great here, and I could be persuated to lose to bottom instead

5. If I had to choose I would prefer to go in
a) jeans, ballerinas and completely topless
b) a small g-string bikini and high heels

b), definitely b). Besides, I look good in a g-string bikini

6. If I was offered the following choice at the beginning of the party I would rather
a) play a strip game against another lady, one ending naked for the whole night, the other can redress
b) refuse to play, strip down to bra and panties and spend the night like this

Not much for gambling and I suck at most games anyway, so I'll go with b)

7. I would prefer
a) to spend the whole night in a see-through micro dress (lingerie style) and high heels
b) to go in hot pants, flip flops, and a thin white spaghetti strap crop top (no bra), and your partner or best female friend would regularly fondle your boobs and nipples to keep them stiff

Actually, I'm happy with either one, but I'd prefer b)

8. As a midnight surprise I would
a) perform a strip show and then serve some food and drinks naked in high heels
b) stay clothed and give my partner a blowjob in front of everyone, present his cum in my mouth and swallow

Either one could be fun, but b) is way hotter, so I'll go b)!

9. I would prefer
a) to serve as "living buffet" for an hour (redress afterwards), lying on a table naked and with legs spread, people would not be allowed to touch my private parts but could inspect them in detail
b) to be fully clothed but with a remote controlled vibrator inside, everyone would know and could control my device by their smartphones and torment me (for the whole time of the party)

b) actually sounds like a fun evening, so I'm going b)

10. I would prefer
a) to strip naked and be the only one nude for the whole night
b) to strip naked, give people a show by masturbating to orgasm, then stuffing my holes with balls and buttplug and redress

Okay, a)... seriously

11. Additionally to being naked for the whole time I would prefer
a) to fuck myself with a dildo, then stuff my holes with balls and buttplug and get humiliating body writings from the party guests and stay like this for the whole time
b) to give blowjobs and pussy eating jobs to all party guests who like

Um... can I do both?? If not, guess I'll have to go a)

12. Additionally to being naked for the whole time I would prefer
a) to be tied up into a fucking machine for half an hour (speed increasing over time) for everyone's entertainment
b) get fucked by at least three different party guests (that are not your partner) in front of everyone

Hmm... a), I think, but tough choice

Have any questions about my answers or want to ask your own questions? Don't be shy! Hit me up on kik!

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote