View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 10:52 PM   #10
ScribeOfThe69

Well, I have finally done the dare.

I did not manage to complete it entirely within the rules, but I tried.

I did not do a very good job at applying wax to the incense stick's handle, as I dripped it onto it instead of dipping. That meant it was irregular and sort of had beads.

I then put a folded exercise mat on the ground, as my room's floor doesn't have a carpet or other sorts of padding, so as to not destroy my knees. I got on position and stroked my dick until it was hard, but I did not edge.
I then applied a generous amount of lube to the stick's handle, and not my penis. Added a small wire, near the base of the burnable incense, to stop the handle from falling in or being unable to be removed. It was twisted twice around the thin wooden handle, to make sure it would not fall off.

I then inserted the stick into my urethra. It was fine at first, but stung a bit by the end. It is worth noting that most of my urethra is tight, and so it had to be inserted in one of the ends of my urethra, the bit near the frenulum, to be able to slide all the way in.

I shall measure the stick once I remove it, as I forgot to do so beforehand.
Edit: It is around 2 inches.

After making sure the incense was secure in my erect penis, I lit it up using a match, and began to meditate.

I did not manage to get very far, as I began to soften up. That did not discourage me, as through meditation I realized I may not enjoy think kink entirely. I do think it is neat, and would do it on camera, but doing it alone is hard for me still.

I stayed a good 26 minutes in that position, before boredom and heat began to take over. I glanced around quickly, and then some time after took my phone to read over the dare again. It exvoted me enough to get me hard, but I dropped my phone when it did.

Afterwards I stood still for 5 more minutes before moving again. The incense was half-way through.

The next half an hour was filled with looking quickly at my phone, adjusting as my knees began to hurt or the incense handle to slightly slip out of my urethra.

I listened to a hypno file, allowing me to focus on the stick for some 15 more minutes before I decides to move again.

At this point, I decided to check out faproulette, but only looking at some of my favprite roulettes, and not touching myself. Vain and empty, on hindsight.

The stick finished burning, at last. I edged as ordered, since I cannot cum due to participating in No Nut November, and began to write this report.

----------

This dare was quite fun, and had me excited(mostly for the sounding bit, I'll admit.). Still, a great test of patience, which I failed at. But it did allow me to reflect on my position and opinion regarding this kink, and events of the past few days.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

PM Dares & Tasks progress.

Story I wrote(to be updated with more stories as I write them)

Last edited by ScribeOfThe69; 11-25-2021 at 10:54 PM.
ScribeOfThe69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ScribeOfThe69 for this post: