View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 08:29 PM   #6
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwood View Post
I am excited and nervous to try this task. I hope to be able to complete it satisfactorily. And of course my report will be detailed as well. My Master has given me permission to cum as well, just for this task, with something smaller than usual in my boy cunt. I have just finished preparing the incense stick, and am making my final arrangements with my Master.
I have just finished this task. I would like to begin my report by first thanking Barefoot Alien for coming up with this wonderful idea, secondly, I would advise caution and recommend making your incense sound a bit thicker than mine was. Now that those items of business are finished, I can get the body of my report underway.

Before beginning, as is customary for me when I play and orgasm, I inserted a Pen and Gear brand metallic permanent marker in my boy cunt. I then lit my candle and coated my sound in wax for safer insertion. I started my camera and began filming myself as I inserted the stick and lit it. As soon as I blew out the flame on the incense I became entranced in how much the smoke danced in the air, but realizing I could not stay very hard I turned over onto my back so that the incense was less likely to slip out. I continued this way for around 15 minutes according to the video, using my hands to try to keep the stick from falling, a no-no I realize, for which I shall accept any punishment thrust upon me.

After a while of meditating and pondering on my submission and insignificance it occurred to me that I had forgotten to blow out the candle. Rather than waste the wax of a low melting candle I instead began to cover my fagclit in the wax repeating the process around every 5 minutes until it was completely covered, while of course keeping in mind that I am only an incense holder and a pretty piss poor one at that. I remained silent throughout the entire endeavor except for at one point at which I accidentally poured too much wax too close and burned myself a little, before you go worrying about me, I have a lot of burn care materials and actually took the time to put some aloe salve on it before writing this.

As the incense reached the end of its life, I began to masturbate, the entire sheet of hard wax lifting up as I did, carried upwards by my growing boy wood. I admit that at one point the incense and hat of wax fell out, and I did not put them back on/in. The orgasm was far stronger than the one I had earlier today, and I am still coming down from it as I write this.

In closing once again I wish to offer my thanks as a fag, a switch, and a dom, to Barefoot Alien. I also reiterate my warning as I feel if this is adhered to, along with placing a clamp around the stick to prevent it from sliding in and becoming lost in the urethra, this task will be perfect and suitable for general use.

Submissively yours,

Fagpup Coy
Property of Master DW

Post Script: I need to go wash up. Ack I'm covered in ash and wax. Filthy creature aren't I?

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Last edited by Ravenwood; 10-18-2021 at 08:31 PM. Reason: adding P.S
Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote