View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #31
bdsmlover24

Go to a big mall at the openning, take in a bag : lockers, handcuffs (that someone else can remove but you can't), a ring gag, nipples clamps, a mask, ears plugs, ropes and condoms.
Before leaving house wrtite one your ass, and all over your body "free fuck" , "use me", "ass slut", "make me cry".... and put your phoe number somewhere.
Then find men's bathroom in the mall, choose a toilet and strip naked. Empty the bag, put your clothes and the keys of the lockers in it. Then hide it.
Prepare yourself : Kneel on the floor, tie your legs to something with the ropes, put the ring gag, the clamps, and the ear plugs. Then blindfold yourself with the mask, let the door open, put candoms on your back and locks the handcuffs around the toilets.
Now you just wait, anyone can do whatever he wants to you ! Stay there until the mall close or someone free you. Just hope that the bag with your clothes is still there
But, if someone free you before the end of the day, take your stuff and go do the same in another mall

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote