View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 05:02 AM   #60
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

As we walk out for the next game we are pelted by several flying objects from the audience snd a cold custard balloon slams me in the chest and explodes. Wait a minute this wasn't part of the show wass it?

Finally when things settle down Bloxo explains the rules for the round. I get more nervous as I realise how much trouble I could be in for. That nervousness turns to anger and dread when the "injured" Kittenlicks is brought down to help. She seems fine was this all a setup and if so how much worse can it get? My fears only grow as I see the results of the first few players.

Now it's my turn. My first number 66 is turn over it reads NUDE. I protest begging for something else but it's of use and only serves to feed the audience who is chanting strip him over and over. I realize I have no choice and slowly remove my shirt and shorts but hesitate again when down to my underwear. Bloxo sees this anamd orders Kittenlicks and Poopypiediaper to pull them down. I try to resist but the two of them get them to slip a little and I have to let go to try and cover up what little dignity I have left. I turn sideways sidewsays snd try to hide what I can from the audience.

Next number 16 is turned over it says blue gunge over the head. I am told to kneel snd do so facing sideways but Bloxosaysd that it won't be any fun for the audience if they can't see my face and forces me to turn and face them ss they burst out laughing again. Poopypiediaper is handed a GIANT bucket of blue gunge. It's so big she han barely lift it snd is splashing it every where as she tries to get it over my head to pour it out. She finally gets it high enough that she start pouring it a clodbthick rush as it pours out rapidly over my head which I am hanging low trying to protect my face without removing my hands butbit slows as the bucket lightens. Then it stops it's over I think and straighten up and then she dumps the last fourth of a bucket right on my face.

Now it's time for the next number 4 which is turned over to read BBQ pie to the ass. Bloxo forces me to get down in a 4s so that Poopypiediapare can have s good shot at my ass which also means I can't cover up anymore. She slammed it in and runs it around trying to feel her way between my checks and legs the beans leave a very strange swishy feeling ad I stand back up.

16 is last it says gravy pie to the face which Poopypiediaper takes great pleasure in delivering as well as rubbing it into my hair. Finally ending my torment fore this round. St leat now we have closed the gap some on the other teams.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 10-19-2018 at 05:22 AM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote