View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 08:52 AM   #21
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranadevil View Post
A very good report. I hope that clit is now extra sensitive. Though the pencil stabbing should have been done after adding the second time. So I guess that's another 15 minutes it will need to do.

Also, lightly tease it too. No cumming of course, but you should try and get an edge in there.
Ahhh you're right it should've. I have a class in about 10 minutes but I'll do that as soon as possible! And just the jabbing from before almost made me cum, so I don't know if I'll need to tease it much tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Will have to involve the bathroom again. When you next go strip naked again. If no one is there, step out of the stall and give a twirl, showing off your nice clit, then go back in.

Grab a pen or multiple pens of you can, and put them up your ass.

After grasp your clit between your forefinger and thumb as hard as you can, then roll it between them for five minutes. Pulling it out as far as you can as you do so.

Once done don't put your underwear back on. The material of your jeans should stimulate your swollen clit as you walk quite nicely. They can go back on after the next task.
Ooo risky! That will be interesting!
I have 2 sharpies in my bag and those are the only ones I'm comfortable with inserting, so I'll do those and maybe another pen if I can find one I'm okay with.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of that

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote