View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 02:56 PM   #15
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie15 View Post
Girl 30yo. Contact me in pm
Rating for sohpie15

Full Body: Body is proportionate and thin. All around looks nice. No visible body hair which is a plus. Certain areas could be better, more detail below . 7/10

Lips: Lips are nice and plump. They look soft and appear to have a good amount of moisture. Not too wet not too dry. 9/10

Breasts: Breasts appear round and firm. The size looks good with your body, though being a bit bigger wouldn't hurt. They're perky rather than droopy. 8/10

Nipples: Nipples and areolas are a good size in comparison to your breasts, not too big or too small. Nipple are in a good position on each breast and appear to be as symmetrical as the human body can be. 9/10

Ass: Ass is a wonderful shape, nice and round. Looks firm and spreads nicely when legs are pulled up. 10/10

Legs: Though I can only see half of your legs in the photos, from what I can tell they look fairly long. Thighs appear soft but not excessively fat. 7/10

Arms: Arms, much like the legs are only half visible. They share the same traits as your legs. 7/10

Pussy: Outer lips are puffy and round. Completely shaven and bare of all pubic hair. With legs spread your pussy spreads nicely. It appears somewhat tight from what I can see in the images I received. 10/10

Skin: Skin is fair and somewhat pale. Complexion is also fair. Skin all over your body appears soft with nowhere having any blemishes of any kind. 10/10

Midriff: The area between your chest and waist is very flat. You appear to have very low body fat throughout your entire body. Again, very thin and nice shape overall 9/10

That leaves you with a final rating of 86/100. This is by no means a bad score. Your body is very nice overall and I'm pleased to say you were very cooperative in sending what I needed.

I couldn't fit the entire post on your profile so I'll post a message with just the number ratings on there

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nipple slave for this post: