View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 01:08 PM   #8
publicdaresdc

Default Rated ohdannyboy02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy02 View Post
19 gay male. i’m in for this. kik is redheadedxxx
Contacted ohdannyboy02 by Kik and he promptly sent a nice series including his dick both hard and soft, his ass both standing and on all fours with a clear view of his ass hole so 10 for obedience.

His body is naturally hairless except for a very nice red bush, neatly trimmed. I'm a fan of untrimmed pubic hair but there was still enough there. He has a slim toned body so definitely one of my favorites to look at. 9.5 out of 10, the .5 point off is for the trimming.

His dick is on the small side and cut but very nicely shaped. If you only like large dicks, you won't be impressed but his is quite nice and he has a well shaped head, ball sack and good sized balls. Overall so 9 out of 10.

His ass though is perfect. Standing from the back his ass is perky and with light fuzz on the inside of his thighs and into his crack. The way he stood I could see his balls hanging down. In doggy style with knees spread was a thing of beauty: slightly more hair as you get close to his hole and a beautiful tight pink hole. His balls, as I mentioned are nicely shaped and look great in this pose on his knees. 11 out of 10!

dislikes: crossdressing and feminization

Limits: Full public, scat, messy, family, children, animals, social suicide

kik and telegram: publicdared
publicdaresdc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to publicdaresdc for this post: