View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 01:04 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treasuredesire View Post
Thank you. I appreciate the advice. I do value her friendship and we’ve been talking for a few weeks before we ever started a sub/dom relationship. I don’t want that friendship to end, but I don’t think the sub/dom dynamic is working out like I hoped it would.
I agree with more or less everything said in this thread, yet still I want to add my 2 cents.

When I am looking onto myself in retroperspective, I have phases, where I am very horny and kinky, and then there are phases where I am not turned on at all by any kinky things. I just want to continue and enjoy my normal life. Those phases come and go, they alternate. Only because I haven't been kinky for a while, doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy it tomorrow. Or maybe not, maybe next week, who knows.

So, maybe she is in such a phase. My advice to everybody experiencing the same situation: Keep the friendship. Chat about normal day business or other hobbies you share. From time to time, ask or talk about kinky stuff. But don't push it. Just to test the waters and look for a phase change. Because I am not a friend of quitting a (normally) well running relationship, just because someone isn't in the mood for something any more. The mood usually will come back. I wouldn't break up with my girlfriend, just because she isn't in the mood for anything lately.

And personally speaking, I enjoy it very much to continue kinky stuff with people I already know, and where I know it is running well, when my kinky mood comes back

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote