View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 01:20 PM   #19
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
OK,
you are probably right
(would not want to propose such a thing without well agreement anyway,.. we dont want to kill this beatifull site )

Maybe a point-system?
Now you can only put to ignore or report which is quite a large threshold.
Maybe something like a "penalty" button.
--> not immidiately "lethal" but giving warning.
(and then that button should activate a message to the trol that he has a penalty, 3 penalties will mean ban, not saying from who and so on)

note: on age-limit: yes, woudl be good... but how??? i also appreciate that coudl apply completely anynomously

certain countries: also, probably true,... but some good guys from those countries we probably definitely want.

pfeew,,,. maybe just live with it.

a quick standard (customizable) fuckoff message button is probably still a nice thing..
I just think that there should be PM moderation, specific users who address people who abuse PMs and the PM issues. They could directly contact users who are constantly reported for offenses of the PM inbox and tell them they have warnings, and if more offenses come through of the same person, they receive a PM ban for a certain amount of days.

Sounds like a shit ton of work but PM is a big part of the issue regarding harassment and aggression by members.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote