View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 01:02 AM   #3
Carh1010

On your next trip to the store, look for a tube of IcyHot pain reliever. For athletes, recovering from exercise or muscle strain.

I believe you already had a chance to release, but your next opportunity to climax is going to be very special. When you purchase it, make a post here or tell your Dom.

Hope to hear from you soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I got permission to cum today, but I wanna be told how to do it... I'm currently plugged and very wet. I have until the end of the day to use my permission to cumm.. I'm gonna be productive for a while first and then cum before I go to bed lol.

I had started another thread a while ago for ways to edge when I'm forced to edge without cumming, but i want some dares that specifically allow me to cum in the end!
I can do one of them todaaay and then other dares for other times.. I think I'm only allowed 1 orgasm today but maybbe I can get more permission from my sir.

Here are my tools:
• vibrator (used to be only for my clit because it was too big for my cunt, but I can actually fit it now... it's like an egg shape and can go completely inside; I just need to be very very wet to fit it)
• 1 inch thick dildo
• anal plug
• alot of clothespins
• 30 permanent markers (sharpie sized, good for stuffing.. I can't fit all of them though lol)
• duct tape
• toothpaste (not in my cunt)
• big ice cubes

I will report back here! (Thankyou)
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote