Thread: Dare: Person Above Enema Dare
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 12:38 PM   #815
Dumb Eevee

Do one cleaning enema before you begin, as well as drink one liter of water.

Put on your diaper and get to work >:3

Your first goal is to wait 3 hours without peeing, every 30 minutes you'll have to roll for an activity below. If you pee/mess yourself before time is up, not only do you have to restart, but you'll have to keep that diaper on until you succeed.

1:
Drink a glass of water
2: Do 20 jumping jacks
3: Drink two glasses of water
4: Spin and do whatever wedgie you get (if you can't do it, drink a glass of water and spin again)
5: Send someone a pic of your diaper, you can't say/explain anything else, even if they ask questions (emojis are allowed)
6: Go for a walk; set a timer for 30 minutes, and this timer for 5 minutes to 20 minutes. When the timer goes off flip a coin; Heads, you have to be at least 1 mile out; Tails, you have to get home before the 30 minute timer is up; Failure with either means, wherever you are, release and wet/mess yourself right there and then restart the entire dare.

Once 4 hours are up, you get to pee... but only in your enema bag. Use that to fill your ass, and then repeat the dare above for 2 hours. Same rules apply, wet or mess and you restart.

Sorry if its a bit brutal, but let me know if its too much Also a report would be swell, but it ain't a requirement :3

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote