View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 12:38 PM   #8
Rbbrs3x

1) tell your age and sex?
36 M

2) who do you live with?
No one.

3) when at home, how long do you stay naked?
Not a lot, really. Normally, I'm doing stuff that I prefer to do clothed. If I'm not clothed, I just can't stop thinking about how naked I am and then I end up doing nothing at all.

4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)?
I've done all those. Not really my thing, but I do like to work out in the buff.

5) For which activity you prefer being naked?
Yeah, working out is fun to do naked, so I can see it come and go...

6) Which is the worst activity to do naked?
Cooking. I don't want to get burns.

7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...).
I have eaten while naked. I was hard, but did not masturbate. Didn't feel right to mix, so I ended up masturbating right after I was done eating.

8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting?
I haven't done it enough to know...

9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel?
Have never tried. Should I?

10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...)
I used to do it more, but nowadays I orgasm around once a day tops, no matter how much time I spend naked.

Likes: Trying new stuff (basically anything not in the limits).

Limits: Any kind of pain, drinking anything, scat, permanent stuff, obvious public nudity, face pics, involving other people.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours . Just PM!
Rbbrs3x is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rbbrs3x for this post: