View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 07:09 AM   #134
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Same dare again, but this time multiply the results. I'm not sure you are needy enough.
I rolled a 3 and a 5....so 15 edges!!!

Gosh.

I pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles and spread my knees. I let one finger explore my needy hole then come up to start circling my clit. *blushes* it didn’t take long until I was at the edge *blushes*

I paused briefly, brining my finger back down to my needy hole, then back to my clit for edges 3, 4, 5 *blushes* i was so needy by this point. I could feel my nipples pressing against my bra *blushes*

I grabbed my vibe and turned it to low and placed it on my clit for edges 6 and 7. Then I slowly slid it into my needy hole *blushes* it felt amazing sliding in!!

I turned it back to low and rubbed my clit for edges 9, 10, 11, 12

By this point I was so needy I was at the edge basically as soon as I touched my clit *blushss*

I pulled the vibe out and lightly touched it to my clit on low for 13 and 14 *blushes* ...

For edge 15 I turned it up to medium. GOSH. It would have been so easy to tip over the edge...but I pulled away leaving my needy hole feeling empty and desperate *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post: