View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 04:12 AM   #128
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Update!

Hi! Thought I’d give you a little update from when I finished work yesterday

Via pm I had been given a dare to take my wet panties and put them on my head, to turn my vibe to low and put it in my needy hole with the pegs on my nipples for 15 minutes of no other touching.

Gosh! By the end of the time I had to hold the vibe in because I was so wet it kept trying to slip out. My hips bucking and all my squirming probably wasn't helping....*blushes*

I know I was supposed to put my vibe in on medium overnight, but my poor needy hole was so stimulated from the day, and I was tired and needed a good sleep so I passed....messing with my sleep I’ve realized isn't good....sorry

To hopefully make up for it as soon as I wore up today I slid my vibe into my needy hole and turned it up to medium *blushes* I love the feeling of it buzzing away inside me before I get up and moving. *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
While it might seem unoriginal, I want you to do the same dare tomorrow morning. Seems a good way to start the day.
I rolled a 2 and then a 3 this morning (super happy with those numbers). I slipped off my panties and with my vibe buzzing away inside me I circled my clit to reach the first edge, pausing then circling to the second, then third, by this time my hips were rising to meet my hand, fourth and finally fifth edge.

Gosh. It’s still so early and I’m already needy. *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
hmm maybe after the 8 days and you orgasm, you must have 5 ruined orgasms before you can cum normally again
let’s see how the next week goes before I agree to anything like that *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post: