View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:45 AM   #124
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Oh I'm sure it can be more desperate. Roll two die and add them together. Edge that many times.

Now, this could be up to 12 so I give you the option to flip a coin of you wish. Heads and the amount of edges get halved. Tails however and they get doubled.
Oh gosh. I’m so so needy.

I rolled a 4 and then a 2....so 6 edges....that wasn’t too too bad so I didn’t want to chance my luck with the coin flip.

I sat on a towel on my bed *blushes* ....I was that concerned about leaking.... and pulled my pants and very damp panties down to my ankles. I spread my legs so I had easy access to my needy hole *blushes* gosh. I was already so warm and wet. I slowly circled my clit with my fingers....it felt amazing *blushes* but it didn’t take long to get to an edge. I then started fucking my needy hole with the vibe that was already inside it *blushes*just lightly touching my clit I got to the 2nd edge.

The third edge I slowly rubbed my clit, my wetness was starting to leak out from my needy hole around the vibe. *blushes* the 4th I was fucking my needy hole again....my hips rising to meet each thrust.

5 I went back to lightly touching my clit...I was at the edge so quickly and I so desperately wanted to cum. And 6 I paused for a moment then just tapped my clit until I edged, I was so worried I was going to tip over, my needy hole was desperately clenching around the vibe *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote