View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 07:59 AM   #1
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Ruby You decide how long I stay plugged!

Hi all, so I've got a couple of days to kill where I have nothing to do so thought it would be fun if I wore my plug for a bit. Been bad lately and haven't used it in ages so might be a bit of a challenge.

So it will start from this evening when I put it in will aim to start about 6pm (will post exact time later) and I'll only remove it to use the bathroom until the amount of time that you guys decide has run out. It will stay in for as long as this lasts. If enough time is put on I don’t mind sleeping through the night wearing the butt plug and continuing on the next day!

Each post can add up to 1 hour - usual rules as in you can't post twice in a row. This is similar to the usual "you decide" time posts but as I haven't been wearing my plug at all for a while let's make this one last!

I have two plugs one medium and one that’s pretty huge. As I haven’t done anything like this in ages the large one definitely won’t fit yet so I’ll be using the medium one. As a treat for you and a punishment for me if this lasts through the night and into tomorrow you can add hours with the larger plug. Hopefully it will fit by then!

Alongside the time factor any posts for dares or reasonable rules are welcome as well as punishments for me not using my plug. And any bondage you can think of ie sleeping tied up etc. might be fun too.

Thanks in advance for taking part, let's train me up again!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote