View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:18 AM   #34
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaper06 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - up to you
2. Which sex you are - male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) - up to you
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - your choice
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards. - your choice
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - both
A kind request
Guys and girls please don't say "up to me". I love giving out dares but only you know how horny you are, what availability you have etc. The next person who does this will get either multiple per day orgasms for an extended period or an extended period of denial lol

diaper06
I will give you level 10 for 1 month. Which means you will have to have 31 orgasms between now and 22 February hehe.

Your orgasm days are Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday which I make 17 days for 31 orgasms. Your orgasm times are 6:00-7:00 am or pm and 10:00-11:00 am and pm. so much time to squeeze those orgasms in! But every orgasm on the weekend must be into your underwear or diaper and you may only change your diaper once it has a minimum of 4 loads!

For each orgasm roll a die and an even number is a full orgasm and an odd number a spoiled one.

You can have 2 pass cards excusing you from 2 orgasms, but to earn them you must send a picture of you in a diaper to 3 people on this thread for the first card and a naked body shot to 3 more people for the second card.

Have fun and remember those pics and a report please

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote