View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 10:18 AM   #31
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salo View Post
After experiencing some longer term orgasm control, edging and denial I want to try the other end of the spectrum...

1. 2 weeks
2. Male
3. 10
4. Mix
5. No
6. I can do reports, maybe pictures but unlikely
You get 12 orgasms in the next 2 weeks and 2 orgasm sessions. Your orgasm session days are Sunday and your orgasm days are every day so it’s an orgasm a day for you. Every day except Sunday you must have an orgasm between 7am and 10am. You can change it to the same time in the evening for any day but that means you will have to cum in the socks you will wear for the next 24 hours. So if you do 2 consecutive evening orgasms you cum in the other sock of the pair and carrying on wearing them and so in hehe. Pic proof of cum in those socks and on your feet would be nice and no face but if you don’t want then sending me a report is fine.

Apart from the orgasm sessions for all other orgasms you roll a die. 1-2 is a ruined orgasm, 3-4 a full orgasm and 5-6 a ruined orgasm but you have to eat it. If you swapped the session for an evening one so you have cum in a sock, turn it inside out and gag for 2 minutes.

For Sunday’s Orgasm session you can do it any time during the day. But for you it’ll be how you get dressed so if your already dressed get naked. Each orgasm is worth an item of clothing and your first three orgasms must be ruined ones and get you your socks and underwear. Now you have to decide how much more clothing you want and have that many orgasms. But flip a coin before each one to decide if it’s a spoiled or full one.

You get one pass card allowing you to miss a day’s orgasm but not orgasm session. To use the pass card you must send me the answer to this truth. What is the hottest sexual experience you have ever had with a guy and also with a girl if you haven’t then describe what you would like them to be.

Have fun and I hope you like the rules

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post: