View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 05:12 PM   #5
pantyhimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow_Bitch View Post
buy and wear a g-string, it has to be visible above pants, but you can keep your shirt over it. "Accidentally" make them show at least 3 times throughout the day.
As I had a free day today (I've a part time job right now as I'm still studying) I took the opportunity to do my first dare. So I went to a nice little clothing store and I was already very nervous when I left home. When I entered the store I directly went to the lingerie section. But then I saw a former school mate working there and she also recognized me. This made me to leave this store and I decided to drive to another city.

The store in the other city was almost empty (I saw just a few customers when I entered and two salesgirls) and I directly headed for the lingerie section again. While looking at all the panties one of the salesgirls approached me and asked if I needed some help. I just stumbled something like: "No thanks, I'm just looking".

Finally I found a nice string which is red and has some lace on it and I decided to buy that one. Probably it isn't exactly what is meant by a g-string, but it was the one that came the closest to a g-string. So i grabbed one in the size I thought would fit and went to the checkout. While going to the checkout I almost lost my courage and I kinda slowed down and thought about not doing it. But I said to myself, that I have to do it and finally I arrived at the checkout. The salesgirl already awaited me and the salesgirl, that asked if I need help went back to the checkout as well. The moment I arrived two women also came to the checkout and beeing a good gentleman I offered them to let them go first (the main reason was probably that I didn't want them to watch me how I buy female panties). I held the thong in way I was sure you could not really tell what I was holding, but it was obvious, that I didn't buy much things. One of them said, that it seems like I don't want to buy many items, so I could go first. But I insisted to let them go first and they did so. I was kinda reliefed cause I thought buying it in front of the two salesgirls is enough for the beginning.

When the two women had checked out, the salesgirl indicated that it was my turn now. But the two women still packed their stuff into their bags. So I just said: "Oh please, wait a second." and pretended like I wanted to have a look on some of the items near the checkout. After what felt like an eternity the women left and I stepped to the counter. Maybe I shouldn't have done it in the moment right after they left, as it probably made it very obvious, that I was embarrassed. When I put the thong on the counter the salesgirl said something like: "Well, now it's your turn." The way she emphasied the "now" I am sure she knows, that I waited till the other customers left. But no other comment was made and both of them just had a friendly smile on their faces.

After buying it I went back to my car and drove to a quiet place. There I took of my boxers and changed into the thong. I especially put a big towel in my car, so I could cover myself while changing, but no one came near my car, so probably no one would have seen it anyways. But I have to say that it was still very embarrassing to put it on. I think getting dared to put it on made it even more embarrassing. (It doesn't fit well, by the way.) Then I drove to a mall and went for a little walk through it. I made sure, that my thong was above my waistband as you dared me to. Knowing that only my shirt covered the thong made me nervous as hell and my heart was pounding like mad. I checked if my shirt was still low enough about every five seconds.

After walking around for almost an hour, I felt like the nervousness settled down a bit and I remembered, that I still had to show the thong 3 times. So I went into a big grocery. Inside I searched for an empty aisle, made sure no one was around and did some tests like bending over. I recognized that reaching for an higher shelf would raise up my shirt just enough to show a bit of my thong but only so little that the chance was high it won't get spotted. But bending over or down to look on one of the button shelfs would put my thong on full display, so it would be hard to miss. So I decided to go with the reaching up for the first try. And I saw that there were some kind of transparent plastic covers at the edges of the shelfes to put labels behind them. This plastic was a little bit reflective and therefore allows you to have a slightly view what's going on behind you. After some strolling around I found a long aisle with only one woman (maybe in her mid-forties) inside. I entered the aisle too, walked slowly toward the woman and than waited on a spot pretending to look at items. While the woman kept comming closer (she took her time, so it felt like an eternity) I changed my mind back and forth if I should reach up or not. When she was almost at my level I decided to summon up all my courage and do it. So I reached up to a higher shelf, but the reflection told me, that she wasn't even paying attention. I was a little bit disappointed on one hand, but it was a huge relief on the other hand. Even that she probably didn't see it, I count that as showing it one time.

After a short time of searching I found another opportunity. A woman (I would guess that she was about my age) just entered an empty aisle form the other side, so I entered it as well. This woman was faster than the first so I didn't have time to hesitate that much. Just before she came to my level I reached up again and felt how my shirt slided up. But she just looked at items on the other side and didn't pay any attention to me. A few steps after she passed me she stopped to look at something and I reached up a few more times, but she did not look. Spontaneously I decided to go a step further and bend down. I immediately felt how my shirt raised up and I knew that my thong was on full view now. But she never turned her head to my direction, so I'm very sure she didn't recognize it. Probably it lasted only a few seconds before she went on, but it felt soooo long again. After she proceeded I saw a man entering the aisle on the other side and I decided to stand up quickly.

So just one more time to go to fulfill this dare. After some searching I found a group of young people (probably in their early-twenties, 2 boys and 3 girls). As I said before I would prefer showing my thong only to females (I don't know why but it would be way more embarrassing to me if a man found out my "secret") and of course I think a single person is less embarrassing than a group. But I got away very cheap the first two times and so I decided that I have to flash my thong in front of this group to fulfill this dare. The group was quite far on their way to the other end of the aisle. This aisle and the next one are full of sweets, so I thought they might go into the next one too and went to the next one directly. I rushed to the end of it and waited. I could hear them talking and so I knew, that they were about to leave the aisle and come around the corner and I was ready to reach up in this moment. I don't know what happened in this second, but something turned a switch in my mind and out of a sudden I decided to bend down and so I did. So I was bending down with my back facing the side they could come around any second and with my thong on full display. From the corner of my eyes I could tell, that they didn't come around the corner yet. But I could see some shadows, so I knew they were already standing next to my aisle. But then something changed my mind again completly and I really chickened out. I stood up straightaway and just a second later they came around the corner. I quickly leaved the store, pulled up my pants, so the thong was below my waistband and rushed to my car. I drove away a bit, changed back to my boxers and drove back home.

It took some time after coming home to find the courage to write it down. I think I was really brave today and tried to fulfill this dare. But to be strictly accurate I did not every part of the dare. So if you think that I did not enough to fulfill this dare, you could tell me some sort of a punishment I have to do.

Maybe: hidden exposure, public dares with low risk

Probably not: mid risk, anal (maybe in the future, but right now I couldn't imagine to do anything regarding anal)

Limits: illegal, work, permanent exposure, pain, gross things, high risk

Feel free to have a look at my AMA thread or my dare request!

I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse if I make any mistake.
pantyhimbo is offline   Reply With Quote