View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #11
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
so what sort of dares did you start doing and was it just as a way to explore yourself more?
Mostly bondage related ones, it was and still is my biggest kink. A few other things mixed in, trying out new ideas. A bit of semi-public stuff (things in backgarden), a bit of anal, a bit of light pain. Just simply trying new things to see what i liked.

Quote:
when did you become more of a domme and what caused this change?
I always had a confidence and leadership side outside kink. So i just started trying a few occasions, tying up a boyfriend and playing with him. Really enjoyed it. Did a bit more and a bit more, did less and less submission myself. Over a few years it just kind of swung more towards dominant that submissive.

Quote:
and to what extent are you still submissive, like do you still like doing dares and kinky stuff for other people?
I don't know if i would fully submit to a single person as their submissive. It'd have to be someone really special.
But i can easily get a rush and pleasure from doing one-off dares, bets and challenges. Maybe a single play session if i was really in the mood and had someone. And if i find a hook-up offline i'm quite open to letting them bind me.
So i'm more Domme than Sub. I'm far more interested to take on a sub than i am to be one, and more likely to take on a bet/challenge in my favour.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote