View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 07:48 AM   #29
sissybill
Distinguished Member

If you could, would you do any of the following. Please explain why and any stipulations you may have to agree to these.

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now.= i would change into a woman/cuz im a sissy n want too be a woman

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now.=no

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you.= omg id luv that

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now.=best of both worlds

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep.= my dream

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now.= oh yes

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom.= no

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual.= id luv it
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote