View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 11:13 AM   #8
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Part 2

Monday August 12, 2019

7:00 am

I woke up feeling pretty sore all over. It was warm in the room so I had opted to sleep on top of the blanket Miss had so kindly given me. But it had still been uncomfortable and since the cage was so small I had to sleep with my knees pulled up, further adding to the humiliation with my plugged ass.

I was rock hard when I woke up. I usually am in the morning but with all that has happened so far and my mind running rampant, it was insane. My cock was dripping and soiling the blanket. I felt uncomfortable and tired but extremely submissive.

I looked around the living room and listened intently. I didn’t hear a sound. Miss and Asslvr must still be asleep. I had heard them talking last night. I had heard Miss giggle. What had they been talking about? Surely it wasn’t about me. I had received a pretty intense welcome yesterday. More so than I expected. I surely didn’t expect to be collared! I definitely didn’t expect to be put into a cage! A freakin’ cage… with a padlock for crying out loud!

Do I actually want this, I wondered? Should I use my safe word? Should I just chicken out and make this trip a comfortable one instead of a kinky one? Go see Niagara Falls? If this is but a prelude to what is yet to come, I’m in for a pretty intense week. I wonder if I can handle it.

If it were even possible my cock got harder and my ass clenched around my plug as I contemplated this. I could arrive at only one conclusion: yes! No matter what Miss will do to me. No matter how uncomfortable or nervous she makes me. No matter how far she pushes me…. This really truly IS what I want, more than anything in the world!

I got stirred from my thoughts when I heard sounds upstairs. Immediately I felt the nervous anticipation in my stomach again. They are awake! Is Miss Butterfly coming downstairs? Will I get coffee? Please, give me coffee! And please let me pee, my bladder begged, as I looked at the full bottle beside me.

I woke up to the sounds of my alarm. I am not a morning person, and normally I lay in bed being grumpy until I force myself to get up. As I laid there making grumpy noises, I remembered … I have a worm trapped in a cage downstairs! That thought certainly cheered me up, and I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

As I showered, I remembered the talk that Asslvr and I had the night before. I had told him about the shocked look on my worms face when he saw the nose hook, gag and the bunny ears in the car. Asslvr, my dear, soft hearted husband, had practically begged me to let him go down and rescue the “poor little guy”. He wanted to let him sleep on the couch. But I was very adamant that he was going to sleep his first night in the cage, and I usually get what I want.

When I was done my shower, dressed and ready for work, I headed down to the living room. I had nervous butterflies in my stomach again. I wonder what today would hold.

“Good morning Miss Butterfly”

“Good morning my worm”. He was sitting up as best as he could in the cage. He looked tired and uncomfortable. The sadistic inside me woke up and thought Good! The perfect way to start our day.

I walked over to the cage and opened the door. As he wormed his way out of the cage, I said, “You have two options: You can either have 30 minutes to use the bathroom, shower, etc., or you can have one large cup of coffee.”

“What!? Oh no please Miss Butterfly, I really need to pee! If I choose coffee, you won’t let me pee? After coffee I definitely need to…. and more….” I looked at Miss Butterfly with desperate eyes. Was she really forcing me to make such an evil choice? I love my morning coffee!

“You will just need to take that chance, my pet. You have 5 seconds to make a choice, or I will do it for you.”

I quickly weighed my options. I forced myself to calm down and remember that things with Miss aren’t usually as bad as they seem. She always takes care of me in the end. So I took my chances and said: “May I please have a nice strong cup of coffee Miss Butterfly?”

I giggled to myself. That was what I was hoping he would choose. “Yes you may my pet. You can go to the kitchen and make a pot of coffee, but only one cup for you, you can save the rest for Asslvr to bring to work”.

As he went to the kitchen, I grabbed the maids outfit I had bought for just this occasion. Attached to it was a list of my instructions and a cloth bag containing everything else he would need for today’s task. I had been saving some house work for my little worm, and was planning on making things interesting. I laid everything out on top of the cage. But before we got to that, we had his bladder to attend to.

“You better hurry up and drink that coffee little worm, if you want any chance to pee. Meet me in the living room in 5 minutes.”

I went into the spare room and grabbed the brand new whip. He was going to have to earn his morning pee.

With the first sip of my fresh hot coffee I felt relieved. I was also thankful to finally be rid of the awful taste of piss in my mouth. I had to drink my pee twice during the night and each time it tasted worse.

But the coffee tasted good and it made me feel a little alive again, despite my lack of sleep. Then I heard Miss call that I had 5 minutes left. Only 5 minutes!? Oh dear! I finished my coffee thinking I really needed to pee so bad now and it wouldn’t be long until I had to go #2 as well. I guess I’d better start begging now, I figured, as I walked back into the living room feeling suddenly very aware that I was almost naked and plugged.

I was standing in the middle of the living room as he entered. I could see by the way he was walking that he really needed to pee. This was going to be sooo much fun! “Drop and give me 20 pushups” I demanded. He looked at me, kind of confused. I don’t think he actually believed me. I cracked the whip across his ass, which caused him to jump. Now he got it. He fell to the ground and started to do pushups.

I whipped his ass as I reminded him to keep in proper form. The sound of his whimper made my clit tingle.

After 15, he really started to struggle. “Come on you weak little worm.” WHIP, WHIP, WHIP! The last 5 were barely push ups, but I let it slide for now.

“On your feet! Panties off! Jumping jacks! And GO!”

As he started to do jumping jacks, I walked around him, watching his semi hard little cock flap and jump as he continued to exercise. I used the whip to hit his ass, back, thighs and calves as I circled around him. The welts that were starting to show on his skin were lovely. I loved torturing this man! He was beginning to lose his breath, but I wasn’t done with him yet ...

I panted and whined with each stroke of the whip. This was really painful. I had never experienced a whip before. I wanted to slow down a few times but the whipping ensured that I didn’t dare. My bladder was really hurting and I was feeling even hornier because of it. How many jumps did I do now? Will she stop? Oh please, let her stop now, I need to pee!

“May I please pee Miss?” I cried.

“No”, was her answer.

I felt her watching me. I saw her watching me as she appeared in front of me. I saw her smirk. I could almost hear her laughing inside. She is really enjoying this! She’s revelling in my ordeal. Playing with her toy. I felt embarrassed jumping here totally naked. I felt humiliated as my cock slapped against my abdomen with each subsequent jump. I couldn’t do this much longer. I was almost longing for the cage again!

“Do you need a rest my pet?”

Through the huffing and puffing, I barely heard him say “Yes Miss”.

“Lay on your back.” He looked relieved as he dropped to the ground and laid down, slightly wincing as the welts from the whip came in contact with the ground. I could see his chest rising quickly as he struggled to regulate his breathing. “Do you still need to pee my pet?”

“Yes Miss. Please I really need to ..” he stopped cold as I rested my bare foot on his cock. I moved my foot gently, stroking him as he grew harder. I slid my foot down and massaged his balls, and then slid even further down and used my big toe to gently push on the plug in his ass. Now that I was sure he was ready to burst in more ways than one, I moved my foot up to his abdomen and started to put pressure on his bladder.

“No Miss. Please don’t, I am going to pee”. I silenced him by moving my foot up to his mouth and sticking my toes in.

“I am late for work. You will complete 100 sit ups and then you may go to the bathroom. Take as much time as you need. Further instructions are on top of your cage, along with your outfit for the day.”

“Yes Miss” I answered begrudgingly. I was worried about the huge amount of sit ups I had to do. I am such a wimpy worm, I thought, as I began the sit ups looking at Miss’ feet walking away. Feet that had just touched my cock and been in my mouth! I felt hornier than ever and my poor bladder was ready to burst!

I struggled with the sit ups. I almost couldn’t keep my legs still. Pee, I thought with each motion upward. Sweet release. These thoughts surely weren’t helping in my torment. A torment that was as much mental as it was physical. I felt the plug inside my sorely whipped as. I panted and struggled as I reached 50. “Please Miss”, I whimpered, only to realize that she was already gone.

When I finally completed the 100 sit ups I rushed to the bathroom and only just prevented from wetting myself as I sat down and let it all out, including the butt plug, which really needed to go now as well. After doing my business, I thoroughly cleaned myself, got plugged again as per my rule and hurried to the cage where I saw the note, together with a ridiculous looking maid uniform. The note read:

Quote:
Instructions for Monday August 12

Good morning my worm,

I have laid out a lovely outfit for you to wear while completing your tasks today. That is right, you are going to be my slutty maid for the day. All of the other equipment you may need is in the bag attached to it.

Once you are dressed, you will complete the following:

* Wash all of the dishes (Bonus points for doing them with your hands handcuffed)
* Wash the kitchen floor on your hands and knees (Bonus points for wearing the spider gag)
* Scrub the toilet (Bonus points for doing so using the gag with toilet brush attachment)
* Vacuum the entire main floor (Bonus points for doing so with the vacuum attached to your balls)
* Make dinner. Should be in the oven by 5:00.

For every chore you complete you will earn 5 points.
For every bonus you achieve, you receive 10 points.
For every edge you complete, you will earn an additional 1 point.

Your points can be spent as follows:

30 points = cup of coffee
30 points = 1 hour break

Don’t forget, you may not use the bathroom without my permission (and a reminder that your plug should be back inside you). I will be available to message as I normally do at work.

If you complete all of your work today, you will be allowed to give me a pedicure and foot massage tonight. Hopefully that is enough incentive.

Have a good day my worm!

Ps. Help yourself to food and water in the fridge.
Oh my God, what a lot of chores to do! And I must do them wearing this? Really? Miss knows I’m not a sissy right? Ugh! I swallowed my pride as I put on the thong and bra and stuffed it with the socks that Miss had included specifically for that purpose. I completed the outfit with the dress, stockings and heels. It all actually fit! I should have known when she asked for my sizes last week.

Did I read that right? I can earn the reward of giving Miss a pedicure!? If this wasn’t a huge incentive to do everything I didn’t know what was! I already had gotten a taste of her toes quite literally and I did long for more! She has such sweet toes!

My smile faded as I looked at the clock and the big list of chores to do. I’d better get busy!

As I walked to the bathroom, I seriously wondered where Miss had bought a gag with a toilet brush attachment! I’ve seen some pretty crazy toys but this one really takes the cake! I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Drooling and all red in the face, I got on my knees in front of the toilet and started brushing, with my mouth!

Next up was the kitchen floor, with that devilish spider gag. This thing was so painful to the jaw and scrubbing the floor seemed to take forever as I couldn’t help but to leave my drool all over the place. How am I going to get this clean if I keep messing it all up again with my drool?
My mouth was drier than the Kalahari desert when I finally finished and could shut my big worm mouth again. But it was worth it. I earned my much needed points.

I was enjoying a cup of coffee with my feet up when I got a ping from Miss. “How is it going my worm?” she asked. “It’s going okay, Miss” I answered. “I am just drinking a cup of coffee that I earned.”

“Well you better finish it quickly and move on mr. worm”, she answered, “unless you also earned a break!”

I was quick to answer: “Yes Miss, it will only take a few minutes and then I will tie the vacuum cleaner to my balls”

“Good boy” she answered with a smiley. “But make sure you pull the vacuum cleaner using just your balls!”

The morning went by far too slowly for my taste. I was anxious to get home and see how my little worm was doing. I was really hoping he had completed all his chores because I had been looking forward to a pedicure, and I knew that it was something he would really enjoy as well.

It took everything I had not to constantly message him. But I wanted to give him time to himself to take in the events so far, and I also wanted to make sure he had the time to complete everything he needed to. He really is such a good pet.

To be continued ....

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 08-03-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote