View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 08:34 AM   #448
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Wow! Lots has been going on while I was busy.

It looks like everyone is spinning twice? I got COCOA and COCOA - funny, but almost everyone likes chocolate.

And for a custom task to earn an orgasm --- (And I am trying to rejuvenate my list of PM dares so I'll take contributions, and even give them a try if I think I can!)
--- --- ---

COILED SNAKE
Turn off all distraction. Strip (you will need to anyway).
Apply 12 clothespins in a row and spaced about an inch apart. Put the front end of the row, the snake, on a nipple - your choice which one. Move the back clothespin to the front of the line to move the snake. Count the moves on a piece of paper.

The tricks:
1. You want to get the snake to go around the back of your body (of course it may have to go down and around so you can reach, and so you have enough skin to clamp them on) and out to the other nipple. When the head of the snake reaches the other nipple you can stop - if you wish. (You may want to continue because of trick #2.)

2. For every move the snake makes, you get 5 seconds to generate your orgasm. (Example for the math challenged [not Sain - lol] 6 moves = 300 seconds = 5 minutes.)

3. You have to use your time, that much time and no more, immediately - as soon as the pins are all off - to generate the orgasm. Can't get it done, you lose it.

Happy Birthday!
Did this yesterday, reporting it today. This was more difficult than I was expecting, because it's almost impossible to place clothespins anywhere on my torso (except nipples, obviously). I started out by trying to place the initial 12 clothespins below my nipple, but I had a lot of trouble getting them to stay on.

So, I tried a different strategy. I placed the first clothespin on my left nipple, and the other 11 ran through my left shoulder and down my left arm. Then, I started trying to move the line downwards. Each clothespin took many placement attempts (some falling off, some pinching a tiny amount of skin and becoming unbearably painful). I got tired of having to pick the clothespins up off the floor, so I knelt down and did the rest of the task from a kneeling position.

Eventually, I managed to get the line of clothespins down to my butt. My butt has plenty of skin, so the clothespins went on quickly and easily. Then, I ran the line across my rear, until the line reached the top of my right butt cheek. From here, I tried to place clothespins up my torso towards my right nipple. But after I got frustrated trying to place clothespins there, I placed my right arm next to the front of the line and ran them up my right arm instead. From there, it was easy to run the line down my right shoulder and reach my nipple.

I was only at 24 moves, but at this point, I had no interest in continuing to move clothespins. So I had 2 minutes to cum. I grabbed a bottle of lube, and in a rush, accidentally squirted way too much of it on my hand. But with the lube and some fast stroking, I was able to quickly reach orgasm. I usually don't like to cum that quickly, but it was still satisfying and I'm glad I was able to cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam~ View Post
Eggs and flour

Some custom edges

2 Edges while sucking a banana (or similar shaped food/object)

2 Edges while on your hands and knees

1 edge kneeling in the shower
I completed these. I don't have too much to say about them since these are all custom edges I've done before. It is an interesting sensation (and aids imagination) to have the banana slide in and out of my mouth while I'm edging.

-----

Also, I did 16 edges today, counting Sam's custom edges. So I'm at 145/343. And I've completed 8 of my 10 custom tasks.