View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 04:39 AM   #12
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

It's an ongoing joke between myself and my friends/partner that I am so vain that this is my ultimate fantasy. In truth I'm actually very self-conscious and dissatisfied about my appearance and the reason I come across as vain is because I try to use positive reinforcement as a counter to the negative thoughts I have.

That being said. I would totally have sex with my clone. If I had the choice to change their physical appearance I would in every way to make them more attractive. That might sound counter-intuitive; why have sex with a clone if they look nothing like you? Well, the reason it appeals to me is not because we have the same body but because we have the same mind. The real benefit is that they would have all the same kinks as I do and know exactly what I like and where my limits are.

The kind of things I would do would be things that push my limits to the brink and also things that involve kinks that are uncommon so I am less likely to find another partner to do those things with. The thing that comes to mind first is scat. It's a fringe interest, even in the kink world and I could trust my clone to know my limits.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote