View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:03 PM   #12
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
When it arrives, after unboxed, plugged in, and flicked on for a moment just to feel its power while you hold it, set it down in front of you.

If you have one, set up a large mirror in front of you, so you can watch while you do the tasks.
If possible, set one up behind you as well.
The first thing to do is to prep yourself.
Get a rubber band, and give each nipple 25 snaps, before giving your clit 25 snaps.
Rub and ice cube over each nipple for a moment, and your clit for a moment, to sooth yourself from the snaps.
Then rub some toothpaste on your nipples, and clamp them.
Sit spread eagle (looking at yourself in the mirror, if available), and use your small strap to spank your pussy 25 times.

Lightly lube your vibrating plug with icy hot and insert it (without turning it on).

Using tape, underwear, rope, rubber bands, or any other method, situate the hitachi between your legs so it is pushed against your clit (and preferable your pussy lips as well), and stays there while you are on all fours.
If you can not get it situated, find a position where you can lay on your belly, and it is held firmly under you and pressed, unmoving, against your clit.

Set a timer for 35 minutes and put it on the ground in front of you. Get your most aggressive spanking implement.
Turn on the hitachi and bring yourself to edge, before turning it back off. Give yourself a minute or two to fully calm down.
Reach back and use the spanking implement to spank yourself 10 times per cheek.

Turn on the butt plug, the hitachi, and the timer, in that order.

For 35 minutes, you will endure the hitachi's CONSTANT assault on your clit and pussy, unable to move away from the overpowering sensations even as and after you cum.
At every moment you have enough motor control to do so, you will reach back and harshly spank yourself until sensation forces you to stop. Once you are able to resume, you will strive to do so.

If mirrors are set up, you can watch yourself as you are over stimulated and made to cum, while also watching your backside get redder and redder as you beat it more and more.

When the timer is up, free your nipples, and do 25 more rubber band snaps to each, and to your clit, before 15 more pussy spankings from the small strap.

FINALLYYYYY MY HITACHI !!!!

we ha d a snow date so i couldnt go to my friends house where my hiteachi was sent

finally i got there after spending days watching videos and denying myself i really wanted to try it was already all wet but no i had to wait 3 hours to actually feel it

once i did ... wow ... that thing is intense !! i wanted to feel i t in other places already

got in front of the mirror, didnt have one for the back though

and had my rubberbands ready. i was so aroused and ready for all the pain i snapped really hard ! after the first snap i regretted it and still did it hard but not as much finishing with my nipples and clit,

the ice was lovely , i love hte sensation of it so much ... soothing my nipples and poor clit... i wanted some ice inside of me but i knew that wasnt part of the dare

then put some toothpaste and started to purn almost immediately. clamped my nipples and got ready my little strap for the action. i was soooo turned on by the pain i did the swats really fast i just wanted to squirm in pain !

coat my plog with icy hot and noww THAAATT had me squirming a lot when i put it in , when i finally managed to put myslef together got some suverbands and attatched on my legs trying to hold the hitachi in place... i didnt feel it was really worling so also lay down to put some pressure on it

had the timer ready and my long wooden bathbrush and let the party begin
did my 10 swats, and my edge

vibratng plug , hitachi and timer for delicious 35 mintues. while my ass was burning and tried to hit my butt as much as i could

i was squirming but trying to stay in position to not loose the pressure of the hitachi. and gosh i think a few tears came out it was sooo good it was like being in ectasy of pain and pleasure

ha da about 4 little orgasms through the time , and through the end had 1 real big one that forced into another real big one making me really want to take the thing of over my sensitive clit but i didnt until the timer was off... but those last minutes were hell !!!!

delicious hell ...

finally turned of i needed some minutes to recover, my pussy felt like ... it was stung with ants. the lips were numb, but the clit was aching and was all swollen

un clamped my nipples and snapped them again and hten snaped my clit OMMMGGGGGGGG PAIIIIIIN !!!!!!! i was in tears trying to do them hard like i know i should ommggggg sooo good !

still with tears in my eyes grab the strap for the last swats on my numb - sore pussy ...

i had no dea i could be numb AND sore at the same time ... so weird.. i kind of like it

Thank yyou sir SOOOO much

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to spankeegirl for this post: