Thread: Pee Questions
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 01:52 AM   #52
rhl
getDare Succubus

Have you ever peed while in the same room as someone?
I've peed in my diapers while talking to a stranger, also while shopping, I had leggings on and afterwords turned around and saw a lady staring. I smiled and waved.
Have you ever peed outside?
Off course
Have you ever peed your pants?
Yes, once because I could not hold it, another time because she demanded I do it. The time before I refused to pee in my pants, she got in front of me, opened her pants, and peed on my pants.
Have you ever drank your pee?
Yes and also drank her pee.
Have you ever gotten naked in a public restroom to pee?
Yes, on a dare dropped my pants to the floor, then lowered my pink panties, but I've seen others lower their pants
Have you ever gotten naked outside to pee?
Off course, for the excitement and once because I was commanded to.
Have you ever peed on someone?
No
Have you ever been peed on?
See above, but the first time was in high school. I was grabbed from behind while another person stood in front of me and undid his pants. I was scared that I was going to have to suck his cock. Good he only peed on my crotch, I feel that relieved, but then one of the by standers said that I should suck his cock. This was the first time tasting cock and for the rest of the year if one of these four caught me in the restroom I was offered their cock. The only good thing is that they where true to their word, as long as I sucked on command it was kept our secret
Do you like peeing in public?
As for a public restroom, it is something that is required to do now and then.
If you mean outside, if hidden then yes, if in the open and dared, many.
Do you like being watched while you pee?
Normally no, She did host a party once and I was the server with just an apron on. I was not allowed to use the rest room without being monitored. That was fun.