Thread: Punishing Azzy
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 05:34 PM   #4
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Todays task/ punishment.

I was told to wear no panties to church, and also go plugged, that was torture,

When I got home I had to clean my room and do 3 loads of laundry, so I had to edge 3 times (one for each load of laundry)
And insert my Bluetooth vibe into my ass then post the link online for strangers to use me. I was then dared to remove one item of clothing every so often while cleaning, and once naked to clamp my nipples. Which my dom loved, so of course he said yes I had to do the dare.
Then I was made to send the stripping naked photos to a few different people (so humiliating.
All the while the vibe stayed in my ass and I kept having to give the link out, so it was taking forever to get any cleaning done.

Once my cleaning was finally done, I had to use my nipple suckers on and off for 5 minute increments till my tits were super sensitive and swollen, then I had to wear my tack bra and clamp my clit while I folded and put away all 3 loads of laundry. Once done, I removed the clamp on my clit and the tack bra and had to use the nipple suckers two more times on my nipples.

I definitely with think twice before I let my bedroom get that messy again.
To all the men(and maybe women) who used my vibe today, thank you.
I am sure this is not the only time it will be used as a punishment.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post: