View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 10:07 AM   #10
viterz72

Chapter 7

Jake thought about what Amy just said and started going over how much everything had changed in a day. He was her bitch and Sarah would likely be even more cruel based on her personality. He still had Monday to worry about. He would have to do everything Amy said in front of the entire school and didn’t know how far she would push things. He thought about how he could possibly get out of this situation but quickly realized it was useless. He had the rest of the year to get through and then could put this behind him. After finishing a few slices of Pizza the door bell rang again.

Amy: Go answer the door. I promise it is Sarah this time haha.

Jake: As you wish Princess.

Jake got up to answer the door. This time he didn’t dare hide his body when opening the door. He knew at this point it would only make things worse. As he opened the door he saw Sarah’s eyes light up like she had just received the greatest present in the world. She stepped in and closed the door.

Sarah: Looking good Jake! But I am not sure we can keep calling you Jake the way you look now. How does Jessica sound to you.

Jake: Not sure I like the sound of that to be honest.

Sarah: Well it is either “Jessica” or “Dick Sucker”. I’ll let you pick what you want to be called.

Jake: Jessica sounds fine.

Sarah: Good! Now Jessica I wasn’t lying when I said you look good. However ladies can’t have all that nasty body hair.

Jake: Please no. I can’t lose my body hair.

Sarah: Sure you can. You’ll look hot! Haha!

Jake: Please! Please! Please!

Sarah: Do you have that penis gag Amy?

Amy: Of course he was wearing it all morning.

Sarah: I think it is time that dick is put back in his mouth.

Amy: Yes I totally agree.

They spoke like he wasn’t even in the room. Amy grabbed the gag and put it back in Jake’s mouth.

Sarah: Let’s restrain him while we decide how to remove his body hair.

Amy led Jake downstairs to a home gym her family used. She had him stand on a bench and proceeded to hand cuff his hands around a pull up bar.

Amy: That should hold him. Now how should we go about this?

Sarah: Lets remove what little clothing he has on and discuss.

Sarah immediately pulled down the thong Jake had on, exposing his erected penis. Even through all the embarrassment he could help but be turned on being restrained by two girls.

Sarah: Not too bad Jessica. It could definitely be bigger though.

Amy: I agree. I enjoyed it but defiantly left me unsatisfied at times.

Amy removed the bra. They decided to keep the heels on as well as the wig.

Sarah: So we have two options. We can either shave everything or use the wax strips I brought.

Amy: Wax strips sound a lot more fun.

Jake muffled through the gag.

Amy: Sorry is there something you want to say?

Jake nodded his head up and down.

Sarah: That’s a shame.

Sarah pulled out the wax strips and placed one on each of Jake’s thighs. They were Nair wax strips and when a strip was pulled apart it created two strips that could be applied to someone.

Sarah: Let’s do the first ones together Amy.

Amy: Great idea Sarah. It’s nice getting to have this fun with you.

Each of the girls got a firm grasp on the wax strips applied to Jake’s thighs.

Amy: Are you ready?

Sarah: Yeah on “3”….. “1”…..”2”

Sarah ripped her wax strip off.

Sarah: “3”

Amy ripped her wax strip off.

Sarah: That was awesome! Who got more hair?

Amy: I think there is a little more on yours.

Sarah: Oh my god. Feel how smooth it is where we removed the hair.

Amy and Sarah rubbed Jake’s legs were they had removed the hair. Jake stood there in pain. It was hard to relieve the pain when they pulled the strips off not being able to yell at all with the gag.

Sarah: 2 down about a 100 more to go haha.

Amy: We got time.

They continued waxing Jake until all his body hair from his neck down was gone. It took about two hours. He was absolutely exhausted from the pain and being restrained. They took the heels off before undoing the hand cuffs so he wouldn't fall getting down off the bench. Jake stumbled getting down.

Amy: Don’t worry. As long as you continue to shave yourself we wont have to wax you again haha.

Sarah: What else do you want to do with him tonight.

Amy: Well I am a stickler for rules and he hasn’t complied with #6 yet today. Once he is done with that I think we will give him the rest of the night off.

Sarah: That sounds like a good plan to me.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: