View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 05:39 PM   #9
viterz72

Chapter 6

While working on the other chores Jake decided his best chance was to ask if Amy could pull the car in the garage and then he could wash it inside. There was a drain in the garage so it wouldn’t really be a problem. He figured he had nothing to lose by asking. It was unlikely she could make it any worse. It was about 6pm when Jake had finally finished all of the chores except for washing the car. His feet were absolutely killing him from the heels. He had a new respect for women wearing those on a night out or just in general. He was starting to get use to the thong and bra though. At first it felt super weird but gradually was growing on him. Even though he had time to go over everything in his head on how to ask Amy if she could pull the car in, Jake still was a little sick worrying about what he might be in for if she said no. He even had some suggestions prepared of alternatives he would be willing to do instead of washing the car outside. We walked into Amy’s room where she was relaxing and watching TV.

Jake: Woof Woof Woof!

Amy: Are you all done with the chores? You may speak freely again until I say otherwise.

Jake: Thank you Princess. Yes I am done with everything except for washing the car. I was wondering if there was any way you could pull the car in so that I could wash it in the garage?

Amy: What is wrong with outside? I think the neighbors would enjoy the show! Don’t you think?

Jake: Please princess I can’t be seen outside like this.

Amy: Hmmmm well here is the deal. I am not going to pull the car in the garage. But if you want to pull it in before you start washing it then I will allow it. I’m just so nice aren’t I?

Jake: Yes super nice Princess.

Amy: Alright well here are the keys. The offer expires in 5 mins.

Amy threw Jake the keys while again thoroughly amused by his predicament. Jake caught them and hurried over to the window to see if anyone was outside. Amy lived on a street that wasn’t always busy. It was off a main road and could see cars very frequently or only every 10 mins. None of her neighbors were out except for a mom walking her dog. The dog was going to the bathroom in the yard next to Amy’s. Jake hoped she would hurry up. The car was in the middle of a 40 ft drive way and could easily be seen by all the houses across the street and on the sides. There were probably 20 houses that could be a problem for him.

Amy: 4 mins

Jake thought about the best way to get to the car without being seen. If he went out the front door he was more exposed but could get to the car before making much noise. If he went out the garage he was less visible to start but opening the garage would draw attention to him before he was in the security of the car.

Amy: 3 mins

He finally decided on going through the garage. It was closer and a little less visible to everyone. He also re-positioned the wig so that his face was more covered up. Finally the mom and her dog had moved on down the street.

Amy: 2 mins

Jake figured now was as good a time as any. He opened the garage door and peaked out. The coast was clear. He had the key to unlock the door in his hand. Amy stood in the living room and watched as he was potentially exposing himself to everyone on the block. Jake booked it for the car. Well as fast as he could go in the heels. As he reached the drivers door Amy had hit the button on her spare set of keys setting off the car alarm. Then she proceeded to hit the garage door button making the door close. To top it all off she got the shocking dog caller remote and started shocking Jake every few seconds making him stumble and fumble the keys. He dropped them on the ground and quickly picked them up but couldn’t get the car alarm to stop while hitting every button. To make matters worse his wig fell off as he as on the ground grabbing the keys. Finally after hitting every button at least 3 times the alarm shut off. Still in a panic he unlocked the car door and got in. He took off the collar as Amy was still giving him shocks. There was a garage door opener in the car thankfully that he used to reopen the door and pull in. He stayed hunched down the entire time barely peeking his head over the steering wheel not daring to even look around and see if anyone was watching. Finally after what seemed like an hour he pulled into the garage and closed the door. Amy was unable to speak from laughing so hard as she made her way to the garage to greet him. Jake got out of the car furious and beat red from embarrassment and panic.

Amy: OH MY GOD THAT WAS PERFECT!!! You should’ve seen your face when that car alarm went off. Luckily you can because it is all on film. Not sure if you noticed but I saw at least two people look out their windows as you were in that little predicament.

Amy wiped some tears from her eyes from laughing. Jake just stood there waiting for her to compose herself. After a few more minutes Amy calmed down.

Amy: Alright well you better get started. I want it cleaned inside and out. And if that shock collar isn’t back around your neck in 1 min its getting secured to your balls next. I’ll go get the wig for you. You’re so clumsy I hope you know that haha.

Jake knew he was still trapped and couldn’t even say shit back. He grabbed the collar he took off and put it back on. He grabbed a bucket and got to work starting with the outside of the car. Amy returned with the wig shortly after he started. It took longer cleaning it inside the garage without a hose but was still the better option than being outside. The outside of the car took about 40 mins and then he got to work vacuuming and cleaning the inside. The entire time Amy took more photos and videos just adding to her collection. As Jake was finishing the car up the door bell rang.

Amy: That must be Sarah!!! Oh she is just going to love seeing you in person. I have been messaging her updates all day. Why don’t you go an answer the door.

Jake looked her in the eyes as she was grinning with that smirk that sent shivers down his spine.

Jake: As you wish Princess

Jake walked over to the front door, looked back at Amy standing there with the camera still, and took a deep sigh. He opened the door slowly unlocking the dead bolt first and then the door handle. He positioned himself so that as he opened the door his body couldn’t be seen by anyone outside. Just his face and shoulder was exposed. To Jake’s surprise it wasn’t Sarah. It was a pizza delivery driver. She had to be around his age. She was short but cute.

Jake: Oh sorry one sec

Jake closed the door quickly.

Jake: Amy that isn’t Sarah

Amy: I know silly. Sarah wont be here for another 30 mins. Now pay the lady and make sure she gets a good look at your entire outfit.

Amy handed Jake a $20 dollar bill.

Jake: Come on don’t you think I’ve had enough for one day.

Amy: Nope! And if you keep hesitating I’ll invite her inside when I answer the door.

Jake moved back to the door with the $20. Opened the door again this time as he normally would if he was completely dressed.

Jake: Sorry about that I had to grab the cash

Pizza girl: Oh that’s alright. You look great by the way. Can't wait to tell everyone back at the shop about this one.

She was trying to keep herself from laughing as she took the money from Jake.

Jake: You can keep the change. Have a good night!

Jake quickly closed the door. Hoping he was done with being exposed to random strangers for the day. He set the pizza on the dining room table.

Jake: May I sit Princess?

Amy: You may for now. I will let you relax and have some normal food. You’ll need your strength when Sarah gets here. I can’t have you worn out already. The fun has only started. Just think this morning you were just a normal senior in high school. And now…. Well I don’t really know what to even say at this point. This has been the best day of my life!!!
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: