View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 08:18 AM   #5
viterz72

Chapter 4
Amy set the camera down and went to grab a bag out from under her bed. Jake watched as she ruffled through it searching for something.

Amy: Ahhh here it is.

From Jake’s perspective she held up what appeared to be a small penis with straps attached to it, but couldn’t really make out exactly what it was.

Jake: What is that?

Amy: It’s called a penis gag.

Jake: What the hell is a penis gag?

Amy: Open wide and find out haha.

Jake: No you’re not putting that in my mouth.

Amy: It’s funny how you think you still have a choice. Maybe I have to share those photos with someone other than Sarah to show you I’m serious.

Amy looked into Jake’s eyes and he knew she meant it. He opened his mouth slightly as a gesture to let her know he would comply. Amy abruptly and aggressively stuck the gag in his mouth fastened the buckle around the back of his neck and placed a tiny lock on it.

Amy: Now that’s a good boy. Better get use to it. That gag will be worn regularly and you will have plenty of other penis shaped objects in your mouth in the near future…. But I am open to changing my mind on that. Just tell me right now if you don’t want to become an expert dick sucker and I wont make you.

Jake desperately tried to say something. But could only get out muffles.

Amy: Well alright if you don’t mind I’ll have you deep throating like a pro in no time haha. Remember when you would complain I didn’t go deeper when giving you a blowjob? Because I sure do and now I think it’s only right you get to experience what it’s like haha….. Anyway I don’t want to be interrupted by your complaining while I go over everything so keep those muffles to yourself. Also why don’t you get on your knees and massage my feet while I go over everything.

Amy sat on the bed and stuck her feet out. Jake proceeded to get on his knees in front of her and removed her socks and shoes. He slowly started massaging her feet while fixated on every word coming out of her mouth.

Amy: So once this school year is over I will let this go and you can go on to college having learned your lesson. That is pretty far away, but just wanted to let you know there is an end for you. Until then you will do everything I tell you without hesitation. Failure to comply with an order I give you, will result in a punishment and if I feel you are not doing well I will start to inform other people about this until you are the laughing stock of the entire school. Also I will be sharing the photos and other material with your family if you don’t comply. I’m sure you could only imagine what your mom and dad would think. Obviously you wont be able to come over everyday, but my parents leave every weekend and have a date night every Tuesday. Sarah’s parents volunteer on Thursday nights so we will be going there after school on those days. Besides doing everything I say you will have a set of rules to follow. I wrote them down so there is no question as to what the expectation is. There will be more added but I don’t want to ruin a few surprises haha.

Amy pulled another folded up piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it out to Jake. He stopped massaging her feet and opened the paper to read it.

Rule #1: You are to wear women’s underwear at all times. You need to buy more or wear the only pair you have now everyday. The choice is yours.

Rule #2: You must always refer to me as Goddess, Princess, or Your Majesty when we are not in public.

Rule #3: You are to wear a shocking dog collar at all times when coming over. The Collar must be on before entering the house.

Rule #4: You must sit down to pee.

Rule #5: You must do a striptease every time you come over immediately when you enter through the door way. Have a song ready to play on your phone.

Rule #6: You will practice giving a blowjob on a dildo for 10 mins a day. On days we cannot meet you will record the act and save it on a hard drive.

Rule #7: Any instruction given by me or Sarah must be done without hesitation.

Jake finished reading the rules and looked down beaten by what he just learned. He was trapped with no escape. Amy pulled out the shocking collar from the bag that she got the penis gag from and placed it around Jake’s neck. She pulled out the controller.

Amy: This has a range from 1 to 99. I have tested it on myself but only went to 25. Let’s see what 30 feels like.

She set the controller to 30. Stared Jake directly in the eyes and pushed the button. He jumped a little but could handle that setting without too much difficulty. It was just more of an unusual feeling that caused him to jump. Amy moved the setting up to 50 and hit the button again causing Jake to moan through the gag.

Amy: This is fun. Do you think we should try 70?

Jake shock his head no and Amy sent another zap at 50.

Amy: Do you think we should try 75?

Again Jake shook his head no and Amy hit him again with another shock.

Amy: Do you think we should try 80?

This time Jake took a breath an nodded.

Amy: Well if that is what you want then I guess I will do things your way just this once.

She set the controller to 80, got right in his face, smiled, and pushed the button hitting him with another shock. Jake moaned even louder this time. His head jolted in the opposite direction of the shock and his body tensed up in the process.

Amy: That was fun. I will move it back down to 50 as nice as I am and every time you make me mad I will increase the number. Now I’m getting pretty hungry. Go make me a sandwich and cut the crust off. There is lunch meat in the fridge.

Jake was hungry himself but could not ask for anything with the gag in. He got up and walked to the kitchen with his heels clanking on the floor. Half way there Amy hit the button on the shock collar again causing Jake to stumble to his knees. She chuckled as he got up and continued to the kitchen. Once there he made a ham and cheese sandwich for her with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. He cut the crust off as instructed and cut the sandwich diagonally. He grabbed a bottle of water as well and walked back out to the living room where Amy was now relaxing and watching TV. He placed the sandwich and water on the coffee table in front of her and stood back not knowing if he was allowed to sit on the couch or what he should do as she was not looking at him in the slightest.

Amy: move the coffee table over. You will hold the plate with one hand and the water in the other on your knees in front of me until I am done eating. You can’t possibly think I can be troubled to reach all the way to the table every time I want to take a bite or have a drink.

Jake did as instructed so that Amy could enjoy her show while comfortably leaning back. She took her time eating not paying any attention to Jake and finished the sandwich in about 15 mins.

Amy: Thanks Bitch. Now put the dish in the kitchen and throw this bottle away. Then come back and be my foot rest while I finish my show.

Jake went back to the kitchen to take care of his task. Again on the way Amy sent him another shock. This time he pause but was able to keep from falling over. He came back and got on his hands and knees acting as a stool so Amy could put her feet up. There was about 20 mins left in the show as he started to wonder when he was going to eat. He could hear his stomach growling and he new she could hear it too.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: