View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 04:14 PM   #4
viterz72

Chapter 3
In utter defeat Jake walked over to the thong and bra. He held each one of them up examining them thinking about how ridiculous he will look once he puts them on. He started with the thong. It hugged his package and he had to figure out how to comfortably place his balls in them. Next was the bra. It was a bit of a struggle to hook the clasps together. After a few minutes he turned the bra around to connect everything before maneuvering it back around and up over his shoulders. Taking a look in the mirror it was even worse than he imagined. His butt popped in it, and being rather slim he looked pretty feminine. The makeup didn’t help matters. After being in shock for a few minutes starring at the mirror he snapped back to reality and realized he still had his toe nails to paint. Grabbing the bottle of nail polish he put a coat on each foot. It was a struggle with his hands shaking from the nerves and embarrassment, but got it done right as Amy was pulling back up to the house. He didn’t know what to do as she was walking back up the sidewalk. Sitting down felt weird, but just standing there was also awkward. He moved over to the adjacent room out of view from the doorway in case someone outside was looking as the door opened. As Amy closed the door he poked his head back around the corner of the wall and slowly stepped out looking down at Amy’s feet.

Amy: OH MY GODDDDD!!!!!! THAT LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD ON YOU!

Amy could hardly contain her excitement. She was even turning red in embarrassment for him. Starting to laugh she could barely get any words out between chuckles.

Amy: Well don’t just stand there. Give me a little spin.

Jake put his arms out to the side and and spun around for her, still unable to look her in the eye.

Amy: Lovely. I was gonna have you cover up with the school girl outfit when I got back, but that ass needs to stay on display haha.

She walked over to her bed and grabbed the wig and heels.

Amy: Put these on

Handing the heels and wig over to Jake he took them and started doing as he was told. The wig was difficult to fix in the right position so Amy assisted with that.

Jake: What now?

Amy: Now the real fun begins. I want more photos of course. Here are the poses you need to do.

She handed him a folded up piece of paper. When he opened it there had to be 20 different poses a model did in lingerie

Amy: Lets go! And I want your facial expression to match the model’s for each pose

Jake was mortified. This was going to get worse and worse if she ever decided to expose him she would have an endless supply of blackmail. He was on the verge of tears, but started doing the poses. The first one was simple with one hand on his hip and the other making a peace sign with a big smile on his face. By the fourth pose Jake was on his knees, turned around, and looking over his back shoulder making a pouting face. Finally he got to the last pose where he was on his hands and knees slightly upright with an arched back deviously looking directly at the camera with a little smirk. He wanted to die inside as Amy took about 15 photos of that pose alone from different angles.

Amy: Perfect! These would look so great on the bulletin board at school.

Jake: Please don’t.

Amy: Haha don’t worry. As long as you do what I want when I want I’ll keep them to myself…. Well myself and Sarah. I wouldn’t want to ruin all the fun just yet.

Jake: How do I know you won’t show everyone the photos at the end of the year even if I do everything you say?

Amy: Haha you don’t. But what you do know is these will be seen by everyone on Monday if you disobey. I would be disappointed to end our fun so quickly, but I promise you I would rather expose you tomorrow than only get partial control of you the rest of the year. If you think I am bluffing you know Sarah would pull the trigger and share these with everyone. Now lets go over how the rest of this year is going to work.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: