View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by uklad1991 View Post
I was trying to think of some extensions to this myself. One in particular I thought of was leaving the sock on throughout the day while you go to work/school whatever you do. The stimulation would probably result in unwanted erections, possibly in some awkward places. Would also make things like public toilets more entertaining (for example, you may only remove the sock once you are standing at a urinal, and must replace it before you leave, especially daring if there are others near you). If you wanted to be really daring you could go somewhere like a gym and leave the sock on as you change in the locker room. The good thing about this as an extension is, as with the previous dare, you can choose a 'difficulty level' and be as private or exposed as you would like to be.

That went on a little longer than thought when I first started typing this :P
I'll be going out a lot tomorrow and Monday, but I'll be a bit more alone after that, and I'll try this ^_^.

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote