View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
uklad1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness View Post
No problem!

I am now looking for ways to improve this dare... I still wanna keep things under wraps so no one will know... but if anyone can think of ways to make this dare slightly more interesting, lemme know! If I like it, I'll do it tonight =^_^=
I was trying to think of some extensions to this myself. One in particular I thought of was leaving the sock on throughout the day while you go to work/school whatever you do. The stimulation would probably result in unwanted erections, possibly in some awkward places. Would also make things like public toilets more entertaining (for example, you may only remove the sock once you are standing at a urinal, and must replace it before you leave, especially daring if there are others near you). If you wanted to be really daring you could go somewhere like a gym and leave the sock on as you change in the locker room. The good thing about this as an extension is, as with the previous dare, you can choose a 'difficulty level' and be as private or exposed as you would like to be.

That went on a little longer than thought when I first started typing this :P

Orgasm Control/Denial and Edging, Private and Semi-public nudity (Locker rooms etc), Commando, Showers, Moderate CBT/Bondage.

Limits

Illegal, Permanent, Family/Friends (involved or finding out), Full Public, Scat
uklad1991 is offline   Reply With Quote