View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #7
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Ok I've done it!

I did it with my door unlocked too (I don't have a choice, no lock on my bedroom XD), with clothes over it, and with covers mostly on, but it was so hot last night...

So basically, here's how it went:

3am, decided I'm well over due for bed, so I stripped down, and grabbed one of my sports socks. I got myself mostly hard, but I was tired so decided that'd do, and started pulling the sock on. I got it over my cock easy, but there was just no way to get it over my balls. So I changed to a stretcher sock, and pulled it on. I was having to pull quite hard to stretch the sock over my balls, but in the end I managed it. At this point the fabric had been rubbing me the whole time, so I was pretty much on edge! It was a very snug fit actually, and the sock didn't feel like it was about to come off, but I had an elastic band ready, so I decided to put that on as well, to keep it extra secure. I gotta say, it felt really quite good! I pulled on my normal clothes, which are boxers and PJs on top of that. I didn't put a top on though cos it was so damn hot. After that I climbed in bed and most things were normal, just the fabric kept me fairly erect from the occasional rubbing =P.

I got to sleep eventually, though I think it was the heat in my room that kept me awake more than anything. I got up in the morning, took all my clothes off as you said, and then put all my new clothes on over the sock. Then reached in and pulled off the sock ^^.

Nice dare, right up my street, I'll definitely be doing this again, probably tonight XD, more like this yes please!

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote