View Single Post
Old 11-11-2022, 03:22 AM   #12
littlechloe

Default ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Have you been in a sexual situation yet while wearing your diaper?
Yes, I have!

Quote:
If yes with a man or a woman and what was the reaction?
Both, with the guy it was after we were on a date. Even though I was wearing pull-ups, it became apparent to him that I was wearing a diaper of some sorts. He asked me about it and I explained the whole thing honestly, he was actually very supportive at the time which made me crush him even more. Eventually wen we got back to his apartment, I wetted my pull-ups to a point of almost leaking. So I grabbed a fresh one out of my purse, and asked him where the toilet was. He told me that he was curious to see it so I showed him. One thing lead to another, we had sex, I put on my fresh pull-ups and stayed over sleeping in nothing but my pull-ups next to him. When we woke up I completely flooded my diapers and even leaked in his bed, he was very sweet about it at the time but things kind of ended there.

Quote:
Do you have any other ABDL equipment or toys?
Uhm, many things actually. Normal regression items like toys, stuffed animals, etcetera. Also a potty, I used this in the past before I started doing my number two's in my diapers. Clothing, onesies, pacies, outfits etc. I'm saving up to buy these mittons, and sockies. They're like bondage items but I'd love to try these out. Here's a link: https://www.etsy.com/es/shop/StraitJ...g_id=647392360

Quote:
Do you ever masturbate while wearing a dirty diaper?
Not that often, because I usually take my diapers off for that. Diapers for me are not something I get turned on because I'm wearing, it's more during I'm wearing. But that's only because I'm wearing now all the time.

But.... having a Hitachi (very strong vibrator) on a full wet diaper is heavenly!
littlechloe is offline   Reply With Quote