View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 01:21 PM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Ah, that is why I have to answer a captcha and pick bikes and boats every second time I want to update my blog or answer a PM
Sometimes I get a captcha when I just enter the blog or PM section of the forum. Sometimes I have to answer one AFTER editing a blog or PM, and when clicking on SEND. So I am always afraid what happens if I do the captcha wrong because I missed a picture. Will it delete my long long PM (aka not sending it and not returning with the cached writings) and I have to write a new one?

Apart from that, I could live with the captchas if it reduces spam. However, I have to say it is quite annoying at the moment... In a short session in the evening, about 1 hour, I get at least 3 captchas.

By the way, I have great respect in you guys running and maintaining such a site. I know what kind of work that is and what efforts you spend, I really know that. So I appreciate your motivation and I am really glad you are there, so that we can find new friends and enjoy nice chats. It needed to be said

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote