View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 03:58 PM   #11
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

A Cold Day in Hell

Dare link for anyone brave enough to follow me into hell: A Cold Day in Hell

After entering my first dare of the month entry last month I decided I wanted to do something that stretched myself a little bit more rather than just a play session. A few days earlier I set up a detailed dare for myself, effectively a series of challenges with consequences if I “failed” them. Setting my own dare may seem a little odd but I am able to separate out my domly creatively from the sub fear of doing evil things, as long as I write something out a few days before. I did end up cursing myself at a few evil points though

Get Naked, open the window in the room you’re using for the dare and the bathroom. Fill a small container/bath with cold water only, enough to cover your feet. You’re going to place your feet in the cold water while placing a icecube in your mouth until it melts (or 6 minutes, whichever shortest).

I lucked out when actually performing the dare though as it was the hottest day of the year so far which, as well as fitting my dare theme nicely, did mean I could cool myself down finally! Opening the windows and stripping off to start didn’t quite seem like dares but more mandatory requirements lol. The dare started off (as I wanted) nice and easily with a freezing cold foot soak while melting a icecube in my mouth. This was relatively pleasant and I managed not to incur any penalties meaning just 10 spanks per foot with my flogger. For more delicate areas I really like my flogger, it’s not hard enough to cause any real damage which I’d normally worry about with my feet but still packs enough of a punch to please my pain-loving mind.

Re-fill the container with cold water only again then pour it over yourself

Simply pour some cold water over myself, how hard can that be? I’m going to claim it was the heat difference making these seem worse, with the simply freezing water effectively droplets of ice when compared to my very hot body, but this really was hellish. After 2 attempts which just trickled down me I closed my eyes and poured the whole lot on me. I couldn’t help but let out a mini-scream and started to shiver almost immediately. If I was too hot before I’d quickly managed to resolve it. The 200 spanks as “punishment” for the failed attempts and mini-scream seemed rather mild by comparison, even with my paddle which is the most evil spanking implement I have I was able to power through them rather quickly as I dried off.

With the softer implement you’re going to spank your genitals in 8 sets of 25, with a 10 second gap between each set. Keep a constant pace (4 second gaps at most!) and don’t let off the strength too much (be honest!).

If I hated myself after the last task I knew this wasn’t going to be pleasant to begin with at least. Using a flogger I thought this would be achievable but really didn’t hold back, something I quickly regretted as each blow was a little more painful than the one before. I got to the 3rd set before really struggling but battled through 125 ball spanks! Given the strength I was hitting at this was agonisingly difficult but still enough to tickle my dicklets interest. There’s something that really turns me on about CBT, it’s so unpleasant that I can’t seem to help but find it pleasant The resulting cornertime for my efforts of “just” 12 minutes seemed worth the effort of putting myself through extra agony to avoid some boredom, even the melting icecubes couldn’t keep my mind that entertained.

Attach clothespegs/nipple clamps to your nipples and complete up to 6 sets of 25 starjumps. You can only rest for 10 seconds between each set, you are in hell after all not taking a holiday!

I usually don’t do too bad with clothepeg’s starjumps but the heat made these exhausting! Even after just the initial 25 I was panting away as the pegs jiggled around pinching my poor nipples, but still turning me on a little. I only managed 3 sets with such a short gap between them, not really for the pain again but just as I couldn’t catch my breath quick enough. This meant holding cubes on my nipples for 4 whole minutes, the effect on my hands holding them there was just as bad. By the end of just the 4 minutes the cubes has more-or-less fully melted! Although the pain was nice at the time the achiness lasted well into the next day on just one nipple. Hmm, clearly one nipples built up a resistance while somehow not including the other one.

Set a timer for 5 minutes then run a shower on the coldest setting. You’re aiming to stay under the water for the full 5 minutes!

This is even worse than CBT for me. The consequence of potentially hundreds of lines and putting cubes up my ass (which I’ve only done once before) was also a pretty strong incentive to beat my best of a mere 2m30s. I set a timer to beep every minute so I could estimate when I failed (I was pretty sure it was a “when” and not a “if”), got in the shower and tried to block out the freezing water flooding over me. It was soo cold though! I tried to keep still which largely worked as some of my body adjusted to the temperature but the odd trickle that reached new areas were horrific.

It may only be cold water but trying to stay there took a lot of effort, helped of course by avoiding writing quite so many lines! The beeps went by as I tried to “freeze” out the cold with a few moments where all I wanted to do is jump out of the shower only to force myself to stay there. The 4th beep was music to my ears, and it must of been that excitement which caused me to move slightly too much as water trickled to plenty of new places. With only 24 seconds left I literally jumped out of the freezing water with another mini-scream. Gah! So damn close! The cube was tricky to get up, and unsurprisingly really cold, and not entirely pleasant, but at least it was just 24 seconds to keep it there before writing 34 lines as “homework” (done fashionably late just before posting this lol). I hate myself! I was cold, tired and sore….yet did really enjoy quite a long play session.

Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: