View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 04:42 AM   #9
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Theme: HOT HOT HOT!!!

BEACH FUN: What can make the beach more fun? Kink! This can be as simple as wearing a plug to the beach under your swimsuit, or edging while in the water. Maybe you decide to go to a nude beach and expose yourself, or you decide to wear a revealing bathing suit. Nothing is ruling out a midnight skinny dip! Share with us your HOT beach day adventure. Please remember to not involve other people in your kink. Keep it consensual or hidden.
So, I'd been hoping to do something more daring on the nude beach near to me - and this monthly challenge gave me the perfect opportunity.

I packed my beach bag and jumped on the bus, which runs between two towns but makes a few stops along the beaches on the way. It was exciting riding the bus, checking out the other passengers and making a mental list of who I hoped would share the nude beach with me

I got off at my stop, walked the path through the trees, and arrived at my beach. I found a spot to put my towel - not too close to anybody else, of course - and then I stripped off all the way.

My sunbathing started face down, but then as I thought about it and developed the courage, I rolled "sunny side up". The weather was beautiful, and as it got a little hotter, I went skinny dipping in the sea.

Now, naked sunbathing and skinny dipping is awesome and I love it, but I've done that before and I wanted something more exciting today. So, I left everything I had on my towel and went for a walk. Bare ass naked.

Walking the line where the sand meets the sea, I walked by: One dude by himself, who definitely watched me the whole way. A couple: the guy was naked, his wife was in a bikini. I think she looked a few times. One dude who was too busy reading his book. I'm not gay, but he had a great ass. A young couple, fully dressed. They both watched me walk past for sure. A clothed guy doing his fishing. At this point I turned around and walked back past everybody.

Once I'd got back as far as my towel, I was having fun, so I carried on walking in the other direction. Here I saw: A middle aged couple, both dressed in their swim gear. I thought the woman was pretty cute and not only did I definitely see them watch me as I walked past both times, but later when I settled on my towel they stripped off too, like I inspired them! I also saw one more guy by himself, a straight couple and a gay couple. All of them naked.

One of the weirdest moments was when I was back in the sea cooling down, and I saw a group of four guys and two girls arrive, and they set up their stuff right next to mine. I thought it would be awesome if they all got naked - but none of them did! They definitely saw me walking, bare ass naked, out the sea, but they didn't seem to mind. They played frisbee and ate their lunch while I walked up and down to the sea a few times.

When I'd had enough sun and it was time for home, I packed all my stuff - but did not get dressed. I walked away from the beach and along the path for as long as I dared, holding my shorts and tshirt. At one point I got dressed and immediately after a guy, a girl and their dog came walking towards me. I still can't decide if I missed a great opportunity or missed a totally awkward moment.

So that was my day at the beach. I think at least 15 people watched me strut my naked stuff - and I loved it

Picture proof will be here when the mods verify
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gdBob for this post: