View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

As soon as I saw this competition, I knew I had to do it. I've been dealing with some body image issues lately and haven't been playing on GD lately because of it. I've always wanted to play with wax and seeing this challenge was enough for me to get over my issues and post a picture.

I've been holding on these candles for a while waiting for the courage to try it out. When I decided that tonight would be the night, all day my mind became preoccupied with the thought of going home to do it.

I got comfortable on the couch and opened the box of candles. I saw a disclaimer that these were low temperature candles and could not burn the body. It gave me a false sense of confidence because after I lit it I poured way too much wax on my chest for my first taste of it because it certainly didn't feel low temperature. But the initial thought of it being too much sensation to do a full wax bra quickly disappeared as the pain changed to excitement. A little too much excitement as my nipples standing up made it a lot more difficult to cover them enough to make this picture safe to post here.

It's an experience I'm definitely going to try again. It was the perfect level of pain for pleasure. And once I was done I loved the way it looked and felt. Thank you for this dare

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to amethyst353 for this post: