View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 08:36 AM   #269
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Thrilling but it seems off with only flashing and nothing else. Like take a cum/edge before so you can feel something is drooling when you talk. You can also plug your ass to divide your concentration between keeping it there and answering to her. Stench the conversation too, so it won't end to fast. You can tell her how was your day or ask her instead.
I just completed this dare, as well. I decided now would be a good time to do, since my sister is home for spring break and I will still super wet from the park dare I just did. I took a shower, like normal but when I was done I edged in the bathroom. I was soaking wet when I finally wrapped the towel around me and left the bathroom. It didn’t take long to find my sister, who was in her room with the door open.
She looked a bit surprised at first then made a comment about how I’ve been walking around a lot in a towel lately and have no shame.
I told her I guess I was just used to being home alone during the day and besides it’s nothing she hadn’t seen before. I couldn’t really keep the conversation going for too much longer so went back to my room and put on some clothes.
I didn’t have anything to put into my butt but I did have a ton of fun being super wet in front of her. I don’t think she noticed, but regardless it was fun.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: