View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 07:32 AM   #266
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Seeing as the weather is fine, get over to the park fully dressed and find a spot you're comfortable with. Then start to masturbate, taking your time to expose more of your body.

When you are naked, you should edge with your panties to get them soaking wet. Then put your panties in your mouth and then you may pee. After this point, update the thread with all the gory details and you may go home. It's up to you how much you redress before going home, but anything you dont wear must be left in the park.

Have fun, stay safe

R.
I have completed this dare. I am currently still at the park, writing this report.
I decided to do it right when I woke up. I felt like it would feel more daring to do it during the day, rather than the middle of night. I also knew that less people would be around in the morning so felt now was a good time.
I went to the park wearing a pair of black sweat pants, a tshirt, bra and pantries. I found a good place where I would not be able to be seen, behind a few trees. I started off with taking off my bra. Once it was off, I teased my nipples through my shirt until they were hard. I removed my shoes and socks and slipped my pants off. I rubbed my legs and thighs for a while before rubbing both my ass crack and pussy crack through the fabric. I finally removed my shirt, leaving me in just the panties.
I spent a little bit more time teasing the rest of my body before taking the panties off. I took the panties and used them to play with myself. I rubbed my clit with the fabric and inserted the fabric lightly into my slit.
It didn’t take me too long before I felt like I may cum soon and the panties were soaking wet.

I put the panties in my mouth and could immediately taste the sweetness of my juices. I should’ve prepared more by drinking so water so it did take me a few minutes to pee. I was sitting down flat on my butt when I finally did pee, which did kinda get all over me because of how I was sitting.

I put on my pants and shirt, and left the panties and bra there.
I will be going home now to shower.
I am on spring break right now so will be trying to do more dares later today and the rest of the week.

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote