View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 10:24 AM   #257
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Auw, you didn't appraise them carefully. At least you can try a condom now.

Put your finger in the condom and try to feel it. From playing with your nipple, drags it down to your clit. Run your finger along your thigh for a few times. Edge one time before come from penetration. Don't take a rush to edge and take your time to experiment with the feeling until you're satisfied. Hold your fingers from entering and just slide it and hover around your clit for ten minutes. Instead of just in and out your finger, try to make a small circle in your upper wall. You can try to use "come here" finger movement in the same wall. Repeat once without condom.

Do you feel any different between using and not using it? Tell us which one you prefer.

Spoiler:
Condom absorbs moisture quite a lot
I have completed this dare!
I put the condom on my finger and played with my body a bit. I ran it over my chest and then down my body. I teased my thighs with it before slowly moving my finger towards my crotch. I played with my outer lips for a while before starting to rub circles around my tight hole, teasing it. Once I started to push it in, my finger slipped right in. I’ve done one finger before, but nothing else, so my hole is super tight. It gripped my finger, but I continued to move it in and out. With my other hand, I played with my clit.
I then moved to trying circles inside of me. Since it’s so tight, it wasn’t very easy to move around a lot but I did as best as I could. I then tried to come here motion. This felt better. I tried to last as long as I could but knew I was getting kinda close so I stopped and removed the condom. I then tried the same exact thing but without.

I think I enjoyed it more without. The skin to skin contact felt better and the condom seems to absorb a lot of the juices, which I like having.
I came pretty quickly without the condom.

I’ll be home alone all day so excited to be trying more dares

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: