View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 06:06 AM   #10
Lisaxxx

4) Sitting in a chair
1) Lick it
3) Push it down your throat and leave it there for 6 seconds
6) Take all the spit play with it
4) Roll 4 dice: 3+6+1+2=12 seconds
4) Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 15 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 7 times in a row without a break (this was rough, made me gag so damn much)
3) Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face
1) Fuck your mouth with your dildo, let it touch the back of you throat 10 times, fast, after that swallow your dildo and hold it for 3 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row without a break (luckily I had 1 )
2) Get on your back with your nack on the border of your bad, droll the spit and try to take it

Damn, this dare was rough... my throat is killing me right now. I gagged sooo much... Phew, time for a break!
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Lisaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote