View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 03:26 PM   #44
bornsubby

It seems that my punishment is over since I am not assigned any more hours. Finally I can wash myself, and sit on a chair. It has been good. I definitely think it was good to be imprisoned in a room like that and treated roughly. I will think again about being lazy.

So I did say I was able to be confined until up until Monday morning. So here is what you can do: if you pm me ‘needle’ I will put a needle through my breast and leave it there for one hour. ISince I have some old cartons of soup that are past their sell by date, if you pm me ‘bath’ I will bathe in the soup for 30 minutes and please let me know if I need to piss into it or put anything else in there. If you PM me ‘bind’, I will bind my breasts for 30 minutes and please let me know if you want me to swat them. If you PM me ‘rice’, I will kneel in the corner on rice for 30 minutes. If you PM me ‘sauce’, I will eat a tablespoon of hot sauce and not rinse or clean my teeth for 30 minutes. If you PM me ‘mask’, I will wear a face mask with ingredients of your choice for 30 minutes. This is up until Monday morning before 9am PST. Thank you.

Punish: diaper, toilet control, piss drink, scat, clamp, exercise, cold shower, plug, gaped, needle, gross food (meal), anything from likes if severe

Limit: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat.
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote